Paneer Tikka with Italian mix spice and Pesto yogurt dip.
You can cook Paneer Tikka with Italian mix spice and Pesto yogurt dip using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Paneer Tikka with Italian mix spice and Pesto yogurt dip
- You need 250 gms of Paneer.
- Prepare 1/2 of green bell pepper cut in 1 inch squares.
- It’s 1/2 of , red bell pepper cut in 1 inch squares (you can use tomatoes as well, just deseed the tomatoes and cut in squares).
- It’s 1/2 of onion cut in 1 inch squares.
- Prepare of Marinade.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Ginger Garlic Paste.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Mixed Italian Herbs.
- It’s 1 tsp of (or less) Crushed red chilli.
- You need 1 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of Turmeric (optional/ for colour).
- It’s of Pesto yogurt dip.
- You need 1/2 cups of basil leaves (or 1/2 cup coriander with few tulsi leaves).
- You need 1 clove of garlic crushed.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of chopped pine nuts or walnuts.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 1/2 cup of curd/yogurt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt or to taste.
- You need of Garnish.
- It’s of Basil leaves: few.
Paneer Tikka with Italian mix spice and Pesto yogurt dip step by step
- Cut the Paneer in 1 inch chunks. In a big bowl combine the bell peppers, onions and all the ingredients under marinade. Add paneer to it and very gently mix everything together. Let the paneer and vegetables sit in the marinade for 15-20 minutes..
- Take metal skewers and pierce the Paneer and vegetable chunks on it. Hold the skewer using gloves or silicon handle. Turn on the gas and grill the tikkas and vegetables on an open flame till it is well roasted and black spots appear on them. Keep turning the skewers for even roasting. It doesn’t take much long. 1-2 minutes of grilling is sufficient..
- One good option to get even roasting is to skewer the vegetables together and the Paneer chunks together in different skewers. As paneer and vegetables have different grilling time. Take out in a platter..
- For the pesto yogurt dip, grind the basil, garlic, nuts, olive oil, salt and yogurt to a fine paste in a mixer grinder..
- Serve the Italian paneer tikkas along with the pesto dip..