Paneer malai kofta. Malai kofta is a popular Indian vegetarian dish made of potato & paneer balls served with smooth, rich & creamy gravy. Malai translates to cream and kofta to fried balls. Malai Kofta Recipe with stepwise photos.
Traditionally kofta curry is made from meat. So, here koftas are made from grated paneer (cottage cheese), potatoes, nuts, and dried fruits. – Learn how to make this delicious and authentic Paneer Malai kofta by Mother's Own Kitchen. This authentic recipe does not make use of potatoes or tomato-onion gravy unlike regular malai koftas. this recipe post of malai kofta recipe, i have used the aloo and paneer mixture to make and mimic the kofta balls. the texture and shape is very similar to any meat-based alternative but have the goodness. You can have Paneer malai kofta using 24 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Paneer malai kofta
- You need 250 gm of Paneer.
- It’s 50 gm of All Purpose flour/Maida.
- Prepare 2 of Boiled Potatoes.
- You need 1 cup of Amul fresh Cream.
- It’s 2 teaspoon of zeera(cumin) powder.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of dhania (coriander)powder.
- Prepare 100 gm of Cashew.
- It’s 50 gm of Raisins.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Garam Masala.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Kasturi Methi.
- Prepare 2 of Chopped Onion.
- It’s 3 of Chopped tomatoes.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of garlic cloves.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Ginger.
- You need 2 of Green chillies.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Sugar.
- You need 2 tableSpoon of Butter.
- It’s As needed of oil.
- You need 2 of Cardamom.
- Prepare 1 of Cinnamon stick.
- You need 1 of Bay leaf.
- You need 2 Cup of Water.
With Malai Kofta, it is always celebration time! You could microwave or shallow fry the koftas if you With Malai Kofta, it is always celebration time! This is one dish which nobody will get bored of even if. Malai Kofta is a very popular North Indian dish & undoubtedly tops the list of foods ordered at Indian restaurants.
Paneer malai kofta step by step
- Take a bowl and add Maida, Boiled Potatoes, Paneer,Zeera Powder Red chilli powder Salt Green chillies Raisins and 50 gm Cashew and mix then well and Make Small balls.
- After making balls keep deep fry all the ball for kofta,and keep aside..
- Take a pan add oil Chopped Onion and Potatoes, Ginger, Garlic, Cashew 50, and fry it till the colour changes of mixture after that cool it and make a smooth paste in a grinder..
- Take a Pan or Kadhai add 2 spoon butter then add Cardamom Cinnamon and fry it for 1min after that add Paste of Onion and Tomatoes fry it for 5 to 7 min then add Fresh Cream, Salt Sugar, Zeera Powder Red chilli powder, Dhania Powder, Kasuri Methi, Garam Masala,fry it for 5min and add 2cup water boil it till the Paste make thik batter after that add Paneer fried balls cover the lid and boil it for 5 min.afer 5 min your PANEER MALAI KOFTA is Ready to Serve.. Garnish with Coriander and Fresh Cream..
Malai stands for cream and Kofta is a fried dumpling of mashed potatoes, paneer. Crumbled paneer, which is an Indian-style cheese, is folded into mashed potato with chopped cashews, cilantro, raisins and a bit of spice. The mixture is shaped into balls, which are. Malai Kofta is a blend of creamy white Mughlai gravy and soft fried Paneer kofta. Restaurant style recipe with video and step by step pictures.