Dal and Paneer Tikki Cutlet Patty. Paneer cutlet recipe or paneer tikki – Cutlet is one of the delicious, easy, healthy and best after school snacks for kids. Paneer is one of the most important sources of protein and calcium for vegetarian Indians. Just like most kids, mine too love paneer and especially these paneer cutlets are.
It is easy to make, very tasty and highly nutritious too. The best finger food for babies. Try out this versatile paneer cutlet recipe that is suitable even for babies! You can have Dal and Paneer Tikki Cutlet Patty using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Dal and Paneer Tikki Cutlet Patty
- It’s 2 cups of cooked dal.
- You need 1 cup of paneer mashed.
- It’s 2-3 tbsp of roasted chickpea flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of fried onion.
- Prepare 1-2 of green chilies chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of coriander leaves chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red chilli flakes.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chopped pistachios.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of almond paste.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of sesame seeds.
- It’s 1 tsp of lime juice.
- It’s 1-2 tbsp of oil.
Works well on it's own, as a side dish or even as a vegetarian burger patty. Beetroot Cutlet, Beetroot Tikki is spicy, vegan pan fried beetroot patties, good for snacks, starters, fingerfood. Beetroot cultet recipe, how to make cutlets. paneer alu tikkis #Paneer #Potato #Vada #Cutlet…» Paneer tikki burger is a healthy and delicious burger recipe.
Dal and Paneer Tikki Cutlet Patty instructions
- Simmer the cooked dal till it is reduced and dry. Let it cool down. Then mix with all the other ingredients (except oil)..
- Divide into equal portions & give it a tikki shape or any shape of your choice. Refrigerate for some time..
- Heat oil in a pan and shallow fry them in batches, till golden in colour..
- Serve with curd chutney, green chutney or tomato sauce..
Grated paneer is made into a tikki( patties or cutlet) and roasted or shallow fried. Coat each patty with bread crumbs and deep-fry the patties in hot oil till they are golden brown from both sides. Drain on absorbent paper and keep aside. Palak Paneer cutlet is an Indian Snack made of spinach and paneer (a non melting Indian cheese) with Indian spices. Spinach works well when combined with most or any type of cuisine whether you're adding it to dal, pasta, stir-frys.