Stir fry of lime beef, broccoli and mushrooms. Secondary cuts of beef are transformed into tender strips of beef coated with a garlicy asian sauce, broccoli, and mushrooms. After the veggies have cooked down, return the beef to the skillet and pour in the sauce mixture. Stir fry for just a minute and enjoy this flavorful tender beef and broccoli.
With a wok-full of sauce to pour over your rice. It's my version of broccoli mushroom stir fry with tons and tons of green veggies and nuts. Stir-fry with shitake mushrooms, Brazil nuts, and coconut oil. You can cook Stir fry of lime beef, broccoli and mushrooms using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stir fry of lime beef, broccoli and mushrooms
- Prepare 3 tbsp of veg oil.
- It’s 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- It’s 1/4 cup of honey.
- You need 2 tbsp of fish sauce.
- It’s of Juice of 1/2 lime.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 350 g of flank steak, cut into thin strips.
- Prepare 2 heads of broccoli, crowns cut and stems peeled.
- You need 12 of large button mushrooms, thickly sliced.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion, thickly sliced.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic, chopped.
Combine orange and lime juices, tamari, and sesame oil. How to Make Mushroom and Broccoli Stir Fry – Step by Step Photos. Prepare the simple stir fry sauce before you begin to cook so that it's ready to go when you need it. This healthy beef and broccoli stir-fry recipe has a Korean-inspired gochujang sauce.
Stir fry of lime beef, broccoli and mushrooms instructions
- In a shallow bowl, mix together the veg oil, soy sauce, honey, fish sauce, lime juice and garlic powder. Add the beef and let marinate in the fridge for 1 hour..
- Cut the broccoli crowns and stems into bite-sized pieces. Add a splash of veg oil to a large pan on high heat and sear the broccoli stems for 2 minutes until they get a little colour..
- Add the broccoli crowns to the pan and continue searing 2 minutes. Push down lightly on the veg so they make as much contact with the hot pan as possible. They should almost look scorched..
- Add the mushrooms to the pan and fry 2 to 3 minutes until the mushrooms soften and release some of their water. Add the onion and garlic and continue another minute. Remove the veg to a plate..
- Add the meat to the pan and fry for 2 to 3 minutes until cooked. Return the veg to the pan and fry for 1 more minute before serving..
I gave you approximate measurements because it really depends on how much you are making and how you like your vegetables. It's your favorite take-out dish, but made exactly to your liking. Pour the water into the skillet and immediately. All Reviews for Stir-Fried Ginger Beef with Broccoli and Mushrooms. My family often requests this tasty beef and broccoli stir fry.