Chipotle Cilantro Lime Grilled Chicken.
You can cook Chipotle Cilantro Lime Grilled Chicken using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chipotle Cilantro Lime Grilled Chicken
- You need 4 pounds of chicken legs- (12 legs).
- You need As needed of salt and pepper.
- You need 2 ounces of oil.
- It’s 2-3 tablespoons of chipotle peppers in adobo sauce (add 2 two start and if you want more add more after you taste it :).
- You need 4 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of cilantro leaves only.
- It’s 1 of each lime- zested first…. then juiced — add both to the marinade.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of oregano.
- You need 2 teaspoons of brown sugar.
- You need 3/4 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of paprika.
Chipotle Cilantro Lime Grilled Chicken instructions
- Season chicken legs lightly with salt and pepper..
- Puree (In a blender for 2 minutes) the remaining ingredients and marinade the chicken legs for at least 4 hours up to the day before..
- Take the chicken out of the marinade and reserve the remaining marinade for later.
- On a clean and well lubricated grill with a medium to medium high heat grill until the chicken reaches 170 degrees internal temperature..
- As you grill it towards the end, brush with the leftover marinade let cook additional 5 minutes to insure it is fully cooked..
- You also can grill for about 10 minutes and get the color and grill marks. Then finish in A 350 degree oven for 20 minutes or until they reach 170 ⁰ F. internal temperature..