BBQ Lime Ranch Salmon. Thaw chicken breast and cut veggies for BBQ Ranch Grilled Bounty Bowl. Prepare rice for the Bounty Bowl. WEDNESDAY PREP Prepare daily snacks, if needed.
Try this Cilantro-Lime Ranch Salad Dressing recipe, or contribute your own. Grilled Salmon Cobb Salad with Cilantro Lime Ranch Dressing. The fresh lime juice and mustard add a nice tang to this moist and flaky grilled salmon. You can have BBQ Lime Ranch Salmon using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of BBQ Lime Ranch Salmon
- It’s 1 of salmon fillet (any size, but 1 pound will feed 3 to 4 people. Mine was 1.5 today.).
- You need of salt.
- You need of onion powder.
- It’s of Ranch dressing.
- It’s of BBQ sauce.
- It’s of fresh lime.
- You need 1 of green onion, finely chopped.
I came up with this marinade after tasting something similar at a friend's house and it is now one of our favorite ways to do fish. This BBQ Grilled Salmon is the best summer dish. The spicy Asian glaze will be your new favorite sauce. Instead of a sweet-and-smoky barbecue sauce, this easy salmon recipe calls for making a spicy Asian glaze.
BBQ Lime Ranch Salmon step by step
- Preheat oven to 450F and lightly season salmon with salt and onion powder. Remember that the thicker portion requires a bit more salt than the belly and also that the much thinner belly part needs very little salt because it is so thin. That said, not all salmon fillets come with the belly and are much more uniform in thickness overall..
- Spread fillet with Ranch dressing. (For 1.5 pounds, I used about 3 Tablespoons.).
- Then spread fillet with BBQ sauce in the same quantity as Ranch dressing..
- Squeeze the juice of half a lime over the entire fillet and sprinkle with green onions..
- Roast in oven for 18 to 20 minutes..
- Enjoy! Today we had ours with Broccoli Raisin Slawlad (link in story) and bolillos..
Oven Roasted BBQ Salmon Salad with Avocado Ranch DressingCraving California. Grilled Salmon Cobb Salad with Cilantro Lime Ranch DressingWhole and Heavenly Oven. Cilantro Lime Ranch, recipe can be found here. In a shallow mixing bowl, using fork, combine flour, chili powder Flake salmon using a fork. Assemble tacos by dividing salmon among tortillas, top with lettuce, corn salsa, cheese, and drizzle with Cilantro Lime Ranch.