Key Lime Pie *EASY*. This was so unbelievably easy to make & produced such a delicious key lime pie! I first made it in August for my mother-in-law's visit & wasn't sure how the recipe was going to turn out. The Best Key Lime Pie recipe EVER!
For the crust you need, crushed graham crackers, sugar, and melted butter. Mix the ingredients together until moistened and press into a pie plate. Bake until the crust is golden brown and you have. You can cook Key Lime Pie *EASY* using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Key Lime Pie *EASY*
- Prepare of Crust.
- You need 1.5 cups of fine crushed graham crackers.
- You need 1/3 cup of sugar.
- It’s 6 TBS of melted butter.
- You need of Filling.
- It’s 28 oz of sweet condensed milk (2 cans).
- It’s 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- You need 3/4 cup of key lime juice.
- Prepare of Zest of 2 Limes or 4 Key Limes.
- It’s of Whipped cream topping.
- It’s 1 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s 1/2 cup of confectioners sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla.
My easy key lime pie recipe is a summer treasure, internet friends. Minimal effort, maximum deliciousness and all the refreshing vibes make this one a hit, y'all.😎. This Key Lime Pie is an American classic. Ours is made with lime juice and sweetened condensed milk in a graham cracker crust and topped with whipped cream.
Key Lime Pie *EASY* step by step
- Preheat oven 350/375 Crush graham crackers, add sugar, then melted butter.
- Press down on sprayed pie or tart pan and bake for 7-9 mins. Let cool 20 mins.
- While that cools, make filling.
- Combine all filling ingredients with whisk and pour in top of cooled crust. Bake for 10-12 mins and cool completely. Then chill pie 2 hours.
- While that’s cooling. Make whipped topping. Combine all ingredients until a stiff peak forms and heavy cream isn’t loose anymore. Must look like whipped cream !.
- Decorate and enjoy COLD😌. Wasn’t that tooo easy ?.
This all American pie is easy to make, too. My easy key lime pie gives the classic recipe a much-needed makeover. Just like the classic, my Key Lime Pie starts with delicious Graham Cracker crust. Made by combining butter and Graham Cracker crumbs, this crust requires no baking instead it sets in the fridge. Recipe courtesy of Joe's Stone Crab.