Lime chicken soup instant pot ip. Mexican Chicken Soup is flavorful soup made with lime, cilantro, onion, and a jalapeño to spice it up! It is topped with a fresh slice of avocado and served My girlfriends couldn't believe this Instant Pot spicy chicken soup was healthy because of how good it tasted. They thought I was hiding something.
It is as spicy as you want to make it. Like I said, I threw in a whole jalapeño with the seed but if you don't want it that spicy, you can remove. What is an Instant Pot: An IP is a multi-cooker, it's like seven different appliances all in one! You can cook Lime chicken soup instant pot ip using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lime chicken soup instant pot ip
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 of small yellow onion chopped.
- Prepare 2 stalks of celery chopped.
- You need 20 of sliced jalapeno.
- You need 2 of heaving tbsp minced garlic.
- You need 1 pound of chicken breast diced.
- Prepare 3 cups of chicken broth.
- Prepare 10 oz of can of Rotel.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of dried orenano.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of kosher salt.
- Prepare of Fresh or dried cilantro.
- You need of Juice of 1 lime.
- Prepare of Shredded mild cheddar cheese.
It does the job of a slow cooker, pressure cooker, rice I don't have an Instant Pot, can I still make this soup: Absolutely, you would follow the exact steps except it would take a bit longer to cook the chicken in. When the soup is done, shred the chicken, right in the pot with two forks. Serve it up with avocado, optional cheese or sour cream, cilantro and fresh jalapeño or hot sauce for Make sure to garnish the Instant Pot Tortilla soup with either avocado or sour cream, and a squeeze of lime and fresh cilantro! My favorite Instant Pot Recipes: Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps are the perfect healthy chicken recipe!
Lime chicken soup instant pot ip instructions
- Put all ingredients EXCEPT the chicken, cilantro, lime, and cheese in a blender. Puree until almost smooth. There should be some little chunks left. Set aside..
- Turn on instant pot in saute high and wait for it to say hot..
- Add olive oil and chicken and cook the chicken till it turns white..
- Add mixture from blender. Stir and scrape the bits of the bottom..
- Seal instant pot and cook on manual (high) 20 minutes. When cooking is done quick release the pressure..
- Remove lid. Be careful of the steam. Stir in lime juice..
- Ladle into bowls and add cilantro and cheese on top..
Instant Pot Chicken Noodle soup is rich with flavor and takes only a fraction of the time to make. This Chicken and Lime Soup is light, fresh, and flavorful with shredded chicken, vegetables, fresh cilantro, and a tangy lime infused broth. And this Chicken and Lime Soup is where it's at. The clear broth is light enough for summer, and has a deliciously spicy, sour, and salty broth that will keep you. Home > Healthy Instant Pot Recipes > Instant Pot Soups > Instant Pot Chicken Noodle Soup (Video).