Tomato Avocado Salad in honey lime dressing. In a smaller bowl, whisk together honey and lime juice until incorporated. Slice cooked chicken thighs and add to the salad bowl. In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients for the dressing.
Be careful not to mash the avocados. Tomato, avocado, red onion and cilantro lightly coated with fresh lime juice and olive oil. This quick an easy salad makes the perfect healthy side dish. You can cook Tomato Avocado Salad in honey lime dressing using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tomato Avocado Salad in honey lime dressing
- You need 2 of large roma tomatoes – diced.
- Prepare 1 of medium avocado – pitted, scooped out of skin and diced.
- It’s 1/2 of medium onion – thinly sliced.
- It’s 1 of large lime.
- Prepare 2 tbs of minced fresh cilantro.
- It’s 2 tsp of honey.
- Prepare 1/2-1 tsp of sriracha type hot sauce.
- You need 2 tbs of olive oil.
- It’s Pinch of salt and pepper.
Dress it with cilantro, fresh lime juice, olive oil, salt, pepper and a pinch of red pepper flakes. I promise you will feel great after eating this wholesome salad. Grate one lime into a large salad bowl and squeeze the juice of both limes on top. Bbq Salads Corn Salads Honey Lime Dressing Cilantro Dressing Balsamic Dressing Salad Dressing Great Recipes Favorite Recipes Easy This Corn Tomato Avocado Salad is summer in a bowl!
Tomato Avocado Salad in honey lime dressing step by step
- Place prepared tomatoes, avocado, and onion in a medium bowl with a tight fitting lid..
- Zest and juice lime into a separate medium bowl. Add cilantro, honey, sriracha, olive oil, and a pinch of salt and pepper to lime juice. Wisk to combine..
- Drizzle dressing over salad mixture. Gently toss to coat. Cover salad directly with plastic wrap, place lid on container, and refrigerate for 1 hr before serving. Enjoy!.
The perfect side dish with anything you're grilling, or double the portion as a main dish. This Quinoa Avocado Salad is ridiculously healthy and tastes great on its own. Add in some Lime Cilantro Dressing and it becomes a keeper!! Note: you could also consider using this Chipotle Honey Vinaigrette Dressing. Mix all the fresh ingredients together.