Lime Curd Tart.
You can cook Lime Curd Tart using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lime Curd Tart
- You need of Crust———————–.
- You need 1-1/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 2/3 stick of cold butter.
- Prepare 1 pinch of kosher salt.
- It’s 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of water.
- It’s of Filling———————–.
- You need 1 cup of lime curd see my recipe.
- It’s of Rubbing——————–.
- You need As needed of butter to rub the crust.
Lime Curd Tart step by step
- Mix the sugar, salt, butter, and flour. Mash the butter in well. The more the sugar and flour mixture coats the butter pats the easier it is to incorporate it all together..
- Beat the egg and water till it's all one color. Add to the flour mixture..
- Stir together with a fork till all is mixed. Then form into a ball. Add to a ziploc bag and refrigerate for at least two hours..
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit..
- After at least 2 hours in the fridge, roll it out. Spray a pie pan with nonstick spray, and add the crust to the pan..
- Gently stab the bottom of the crust with a fork so it won't rise as it bakes..
- Bake 25-30 minutes. Rub crust with butter lightly..
- Let cool 12-15 minutes. Then add the lime curd evenly. I put mine in the icebox to chill faster, for 45 minutes..
- Serve, I hope you enjoy!!.