Raspberry lime scallops. Great recipe for Raspberry lime scallops. I bought some of their natural raspberry sugar. I decided to try it out on several dishes and this one is my favorite Scallop Facts.
I decided to try it out on several dishes and this one is my favorite jenscookingdiary. Vanilla Pound Cake with Raspberry Sauce. Heat the butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. You can have Raspberry lime scallops using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Raspberry lime scallops
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Raspberry sugar.
- Prepare of Lime juice.
- It’s of Blood orange balsamic vinegar.
Top each glass with seltzer and serve immediately Raspberry Lime Spritz. I am trying to cut back on soda. You don't need any fancy ingredients or advanced cooking techniques to make a tasty breakfast that is also visually appealing. These raspberry Nutella toast cups are easy and delicious breakfast treats!
Raspberry lime scallops instructions
- Salt raw scallops lightly and let sit for 15 minutes.
- Drain scallops and pat dry.
- Coat the scallops with the raspberry sugar.
- Melt a little butter in a pan and sear scallops.
- While the scallops are being seared, squeeze lime juice over them.
- Plate the scallops and drizzle blood orange balsamic vinegar over them.
Remove the first batch and place on a plate and proceed to cook the remaining scallops in the same manner. In a small bowl, rub the sugar, lime zest, and thyme together with your fingers to release the herb and citrus essential oils. Place the raspberries in a medium bowl. Sprinkle the lime-thyme sugar, salt, and lime juice, vanilla extract, and flour over the fruit. The Best Sea Scallop Appetizer Recipes on Yummly