Cilantro Lime Rice. Reviews for: Photos of Lime Cilantro Rice. Cilantro lime rice is the best rice for burrito bowls, and pretty much any Mexican food, right? Cilantro lime rice made well is irresistible.
Once the rice is cooked, you will want to fluff. You can cook Cilantro Lime Brown Rice in a rice cooker (easy, because most rice cookers have a 'brown rice' button) or on the stove top. I prefer to use brown Basmati rice, but any. You can cook Cilantro Lime Rice using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cilantro Lime Rice
- Prepare 2 cups of rice.
- You need 2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of finely chopped cilantro.
- You need 3 tbsp of lime juice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
Cilantro Lime Rice is easy to make at home and is the perfect Mexican side dish! Cilantro lime rice is one of our favorite side dishes, we make it all of the time and it is always a winner! I love serving this cilantro lime rice recipe as a fresh, bright side dish with Asian or Mexican food. Start by cooking your rice on the stove or in a rice cooker (stovetop instructions are listed in the.
Cilantro Lime Rice instructions
- Add 1 tsp salt and the olive oil to your rice mixture. Cook the rice as per the instructions on your rice cooker or the bag (with the bay leaves on top)..
- Strain out the bay leaves. Mix in the cilantro, salt, lemon, and lime juices. Serve with burrito ingredients for a delicious burrito bowl!.
Yep, this cilantro lime brown rice tastes just like Chipotle's! Chipotle's burrito bowls are my go-to "fast food" meal when we're in a hurry. Likewise, this homemade brown rice has become a kitchen staple. Cilantro Lime Rice – Nothing plain or boring about this flavorful green rice recipe! It's easy to make and a great side side for Mexican, Tex-Mex, Asian and Indian cuisine.