Olive Garden™ Tiramisu.
You can cook Olive Garden™ Tiramisu using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Olive Garden™ Tiramisu
- You need 4 of egg yokes.
- You need 2 tbsp of milk.
- It’s 2/3 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 2 cup of mascarpone cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s 40 of ladies fingers.
- You need 1/2 cup of cold espresso.
- You need 1/4 cup of kahlua.
- Prepare 2 tsp of coca powder.
Olive Garden™ Tiramisu step by step
- fill saucepan halfway with water bring to boil over Med/High heat, reduce to simmer, whisk in yokes, milk. and sugar together in medium bowl, place bowl on top of saucepan (use as double boiler ),stir often for 8 -10 minutes or until thickens. remove bowl from heat, add2 cups of mascrapone cheese. and vanilla. whisk until cheese is smooth..
- separate bowl, wiped cream with mixer until thick..
- slowly fold whipped cream into mascrapone mixture until incorporated but don't over do it can lose fluff and flatten out..
- combine espresso & Kahlua in large shallow bowl, one by one dip each lady finger in mixture. arrange half of dipped fingers on 8×8 serving dish or bake pan.
- spoon half cheese over fingers and second layer of dipped fingers atop cheese mixture..
- spoon remaining cheese over 2nd layer and spread evenly..
- put 2 teaspoon of coca powder in tight mesh strainer and gently tap side to add dusting..
- cover, chill for several hours.