Parchment Pouch Cilantro Lime Salmon. His Cilantro Lime Salmon is a super fresh, lean, low calorie dinner perfect for any night of the week. We're talking bright lime, super fresh cilantro, a sweet buttery honey sauce, with a flavorful rub. All served atop some super juicy, mild salmon.
Reduce heat to medium and add the salmon back to the skillet. Cilantro, freshly squeezed lime, combined with honey and garlic and salmon creates a really winning combination of flavors! Here is how to make this salmon baked in foil. You can have Parchment Pouch Cilantro Lime Salmon using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Parchment Pouch Cilantro Lime Salmon
- Prepare 1.5 lbs of salmon filet cut into 3-4 portions.
- Prepare 4 of small limes – 2 thinly sliced (about 1/8").
- It’s 1 of small bunch cilantro.
- It’s 2 tbs of unsalted butter – cold, cut into several thin slices.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of red chili powder to taste – optional.
Cilantro Lime Salmon – the best and easiest cilantro lime salmon ever. Making Cilantro Lime Salmon is easier than you thought and calls for only a few basic ingredients. Cilantro and Lime Salmon- I made this the other night and my family loved it! I put a lot more cilantro n lemon it still turned out great!
Parchment Pouch Cilantro Lime Salmon step by step
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Lay a piece of parchment paper on a large baking sheet..
- Layer lime slices from first 2 limes in center of parchment paper (save the lime "butts" for later). Place salmon on top of slices (skin side down if using skin-on). Squeeze the juice of the other 2 limes over salmon..
- Arrange butter pieces on top of salmon so it gets nicely coated as butter melts. Sprinkle with pepper (and salt and chili powder if desired). Top with lime "butts". Arrange whole cilantro around everything..
- Place a second piece of parchment on top. Roll up edges, pressing on rolls as you go to seal. Don't make the pouch too tight on top you want to leave room for steam to circulate..
- Place in oven. Bake 20 minutes. Remove from oven. Let rest 5 minutes. Open carefully. Serve with desired sides and additional lime and chopped cilantro if desired. Enjoy!.
Mediterranean-inspired Salmon in Parchment Paper (or fish en papillote) with sun-dried tomatoes kalamata olives dill capers and artichoke hearts. The cilantro lime salmon is naturally gluten-free, too. Cleanup is as easy as throwing away a sheet of foil. No dinner dishes means more time for relaxing. Cilantro Lime Butter Salmon is pan seared to tender and flaky perfection and has the most amazing cilantro lime butter honey sauce on top!