Honey Lime Chicken. Honey Lime Chicken – crazy delicious chicken with honey lime. Chicken is our favorite protein; I make chicken many times a week so I am constantly developing new recipes. To say this honey lime chicken recipe has stood the test of time is a serious understatement!
This grilled honey lime chicken recipe is my favorite way to get out of a chicken breast rut! While this grilled honey lime chicken can stand on its own, we love it in bowl form with cilantro-lime This honey lime chicken marinade is one of my family's favorites! Not only is it tasty it's also made. You can have Honey Lime Chicken using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Honey Lime Chicken
- Prepare 1 lb. of boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chicken broth (reduced sodium recommended).
- It’s 3 tbsp. of honey.
- It’s of Zest and juice from 1 lime.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 2 tbsp. of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp. of sriracha sauce (or less for less heat).
- You need 1 tsp. of sesame oil.
- You need 2 tsp. of cornstarch.
- You need 1 tbsp. of water.
- It’s To taste of salt, pepper, cumin, ground ginger.
These chicken skewers marinated in honey, lime juice, and Sriracha are every bit as good as they look — and if you haven't tried Sriracha, the Asian hot sauce named after the coastal city of Si Racha. Flavorful marinated honey lime chicken wrapped in tortillas and cheese with a creamy white sauce. These enchiladas can also be made ahead of time and frozen for another day! Add chicken and toss to evenly coat with the marinade.
Honey Lime Chicken instructions
- Cut the chicken into bite sized pieces, about 1/2" or so thick. Season them with the salt, pepper, cumin and ginger. Set this aside..
- In a bowl, whisk together the broth, honey, lime zest and juice, soy sauce, sesame oil, sriracha sauce and a pinch of black pepper. In a seperate, small bowl, whisk together the cornstarch and water. Set them both aside..
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat. Once it's hot, add the chicken to the pan and cook until the chicken is completely cooked through..
- Once the chicken is cooked, stir in the honey lime sauce. Once it comes to a simmer, stir in the cornstarch slurry. Let this simmer for 3-5 minutes, until it thickens and toss to coat all the chicken evenly in the sauce..
- Serve this immediately. I like mine over rice and with a veggie on the side, and garnished with some sesame seeds. Refrigerate any leftovers..
Honey Lime Chicken Wings. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Pan-Roasted Honey Lime Chicken Thighs – one of the best chicken thigh recipes you'll ever try! I love cooking chicken thighs – they are so easy to handle, and. This simple Honey Lime Chicken Thighs recipe only calls for a few ingredients for a delicious sticky glaze: honey, zesty lime, and spicy sriracha! How to Make Honey Lime Chicken Thighs Honey Lime Chicken Enchiladas. posted by Christy Denney