Lemon Lime Pound Cake. Use a pretty bundt pan to up the ante! Baking Dessert Cake Fruit Lime Recipes Lemon Low Sodium. Serve this Italian Lemon Pound Cake at a baby or wedding shower or enjoy it while sitting on the back porch on a quiet summer evening.
Lime Pound Cake w/ Fresh Lime Glaze. I couldn't understand why I'd been getting so many requests for key lime everything and then it finally dawned on me "duhhhh Something about baking with lemons and limes make me happy! I think this glazed lime pound cake will make you happy as well. You can cook Lemon Lime Pound Cake using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lemon Lime Pound Cake
- Prepare of For Cake:.
- It’s of Cake.
- You need 3 sticks of Butter.
- You need 3 cups of Sugar.
- You need 5 of whole Eggs.
- Prepare 3 cups of All-purpose Flour.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of Salt.
- You need 1 cup of 7-up.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of Lemon Zest.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of Lime Zest.
- Prepare of glaze.
- It’s 2 cups of Powdered Sugar, Sifted.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of Salt.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of Lemon Zest, Dried For At Least 30 Minutes.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of Lime Zest, Dried For At Least 30 Minutes.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of Lemon Juice.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of Lime Juice.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of Water + More As Needed.
This iced lemon pound cake is moist and rich, feels like springtime, and tastes incredible under a thick layer of lemon glaze. The Exact Texture of This Lemon Pound Cake. Today's recipe has the same wake-up-your-tastebuds flavor as my cookbook variation, but the texture is completely different. The best lemon pound cake recipe full of lemon juice and lemon zest!
Lemon Lime Pound Cake instructions
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, cream together butter and sugar. Add eggs one at a time, mixing after each addition. Combine flour and salt, then add it 1 cup at a time, mixing after each addition. With the mixer on low, slowly add the 7-Up until combined. Add 1 tablespoon of both lemon and lime zest and mix. Scrape the bowl and mix again..
- Thoroughly spray a bundt pan with nonstick baking spray. Add large spoonfuls of batter until the pan is filled, then even out the surface. Bake for 1 hour 10 to 1 hour 15 minutes. Remove the pan from the oven and let it sit in the pan for 15 minutes. Carefully turn it out onto a cake plate and let it cool..
- Combine all the glaze ingredients in a bowl and gently whisk until thick but pourable. Use a large spoon to drizzle it all over the cake. Let the glaze set, then slice and serve! Optional: Sprinkle with a little extra lemon and lime zest..
So moist, and topped with a delicious lemon glaze making it irresistible. This Lemon Pound Cake is one of my favorites! It's moist, luscious, and has just the right amount of sweet lemony flavor! Lemon Pound Cake makes a delicious dessert for lemon lovers! Made with lemon juice, lemon zest, and topped with a lemon buttermilk glaze, this lemon pound For the Lemon Pound Cake.