Cilantro Lime Fajita Salad With Honey Lime Vinaigrette. This sizzling cilantro-lime Fajita Salad is almost like eating chicken fajita's but without the tortillas, so it's gluten-free too and more healthy. This Fajita Salad definitely exceeded my expectations. Blend the lime juice, vinegar, and cilantro together in a blender until smooth.
This Cilantro Lime Vinaigrette Recipe is made with fresh cilantro, lime juice, olive oil, apple cider vinegar and a wee bit of pure maple syrup. To make the dressing, combine the olive oil, lime juice, cilantro, chili powder, honey and salt and pepper. Whisk to combine, taste and adjust. You can have Cilantro Lime Fajita Salad With Honey Lime Vinaigrette using 23 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cilantro Lime Fajita Salad With Honey Lime Vinaigrette
- It’s of Honey Lime vinaigrette.
- Prepare 2 of Limes juiced.
- You need 2/3 cup of Cilantro.
- It’s 2 clove of Garlic.
- You need 2 tbsp of Honey.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Light olive oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of White vinegar.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- It’s of Chicken Marinade.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Cilantro.
- You need 2 of Limes juiced.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 2 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cumin (comino).
- It’s 1 tsp of Chili powder.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Olive oil.
- It’s of Fajita Salad.
- You need 4 of Chicken breast (cut into stripes).
- You need 1 of large Yellow onion (peeled and sliced).
- Prepare 1 of large Yellow bell pepper (seeds removed and sliced).
- Prepare 2 head of Romaine lettuce (chopped).
- You need 1 of Avocado (sliced).
- It’s 3/4 cup of Cherry tomatoes.
To assemble the salads, add the red peppers to the salad bowl and toss. Divide the salad among plates or bowls. Sprinkle each plate with a little of cheddar and a little of cajita. It consists of fresh lime juice, fresh orange juice, garlic, shallots, honey, and cilantro.
Cilantro Lime Fajita Salad With Honey Lime Vinaigrette instructions
- Place all ingredients for Honey Lime vinaigrette in blender and blend together until everything is well blended. Then refrigerate..
- Using same blender (don't need to wash out), place all ingredients for marinade in blender and purée..
- Pour 1/2 marinade into ziplock bag and add chicken to marinade.
- Pour other 1/2 of marinade in ziplock bag and add sliced bell pepper and onion..
- Let them marinade overnight or for several hours..
- Prepare salad by placing lettuce, avocado sliced, and cherry tomatoes on each plates..
- Heat a large sauté pan on high. Add onion and bell pepper (not the marinade) to hot pan and cook quickly until the veggies are still crisp but golden brown in spots. Remove from pan and keep warm..
- In same pan add chicken and marinade and cook until chicken is no longer pink, and slightly caramelized. Then toss in onion and bell pepper..
- Top salads with chicken mix. And drizzle with the cilantro lime vinaigrette..
The key to this salad dressing is to use fresh citrus juice. Chopped Mexican salad with roasted peppers, corn, beans, and avocado, tossed in the most amazing cilantro lime dressing. So good as a side to grilled. This is a salad recipe with lots of flavor, including cilantro and lime. This salad is like having a fajita but without the tortilla.