Brad's whiskey braised tri tip and chili lime prawns. The tri-tip steak is cut from the tri-tip roast, a triangular section of the sirloin primal. Tri-tip is a very flavorful steak, boasting a nice beefy taste and tender chew. Tri-tip In The Crock Pot, Slow Cooker Tri-tip Salad, Slow Cooker Tri-tip Sandwiches.
While the juicy Tri-Tip Roast rests after cooking, you can get the broccolini side dish and creamy sauce ready. Curious about the best way to braise a roast? Want to know how to make a delicious stir-fry or perfectly brown. You can cook Brad's whiskey braised tri tip and chili lime prawns using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Brad's whiskey braised tri tip and chili lime prawns
- Prepare of For the beef:.
- It’s 2 pkg of au jus gravy that yields 2 cups a piece.
- Prepare 6 c of water.
- You need 1/2 c of whiskey.
- Prepare 2 of LG portabello mushrooms, cubed to 1 1/2 inches.
- Prepare 4 of Yukon gold potatoes, cubed to 1 1/2 inches.
- Prepare 1 of LG sweet onion, course chopped.
- It’s 2 tbs of minced roasted garlic.
- You need 1/4 c of your preferred vinegar, I like red wine or balsamic.
- Prepare 2 1/2-3 lbs of beef tri tip.
- You need to taste of salt and pepper.
- It’s of For the shrimp:.
- It’s 1 lb of 16 – 24 count prawns.
- It’s 3-4 Oz of butter.
- You need 1 tbs of minced roasted garlic.
- Prepare of juice of 2 limes.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Chile sauce.
Transfer the meat to a cutting board. Discard the thyme sprigs and bay leaves from the braising liquid and skim off any excess fat. This Asian braised short ribs recipe is easy and delicious, requires little prep time and is perfect with roasted potatoes tossed in a chili lime dressing. A normally wintry dish revamped for spring with Asian flavors and a super bright, decidedly awesome warm chili lime potato salad.
Brad's whiskey braised tri tip and chili lime prawns instructions
- For the beef.
- Place au jus, water, potatoes, onion in a LG dutch oven. Able to be placed in the oven. Preheat oven to 400 degrees..
- Roast for 45 minutes. Add whiskey, vinegar, and tri tip. Roast until beef is just done. 20 – 30 minutes..
- Season with salt and pepper.
- For the shrimp.
- In a LG frying pan melt butter..
- Add shrimp and garlic. Saute until shrimp are just done.
- Add lime juice and Chile sauce. Stir and remove from heat. Serve and enjoy.
Homemade Chili using USDA Prime Tri-tip. USDA Prime Tri-tip provided by Lobel'. Traeger's molasses and chili marinade tri-tip recipe is a simple and easy to prepare meal for the whole family. Place tri-tip in the marinade and turn to coat. Think you couldn't possibly love steak anymore?