Creamy rice cilantro lime. My favorite thing about avocados is their creamy texture and the fact that they are a super healthy source of fat. You know it's going to be a great day when you dress your salad up with this delicious creamy avocado dressing. Not to hammer all of you vinaigrette salad dressers out there, but I'm on.
This Cilantro Lime Avocado Rice is also very versatile – add some tomatoes and/or corn to simmer with your rice, stir in some cheese when its all Wrap it all up in a taco, burrito or use as the base of taco salad. Any way you devour this Creamy Cilantro Lime Avocado Rice, you won't want to stop. This Creamy Cilantro Lime Chicken is the bomb dot com. You can have Creamy rice cilantro lime using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy rice cilantro lime
- Prepare 2 cups of uncooked Basmati rice.
- It’s 3 cups of vegetable broth.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- It’s 1 of white or yellow onion.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic more if you prefer.
- It’s of Olive oil to sauté.
- Prepare of Zest and juice from two limes.
- You need 1/2 bunch of cilantro washed and stems removed so you just are using the leafy part.
- It’s 1 can of evaporated milk or heavy cream.
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Butter to season.
- It’s of Shredded cheddar cheese for top if you like.
It requires just minimal ingredients but is light and packed with flavor. I decided to use boneless and skinless chicken thighs this time around. I served the chicken over rice with the creamy cilantro lime sauce drizzled on top. And of course, you can make your own burrito bowl, with my quick black bean recipe, barbacoa beef, sweet barbacoa pork, pork carnitas, or chicken ropa vieja In a medium bowl, combine chopped cilantro, lime juice, rice and remaining oil and toss until completely mixed.
Creamy rice cilantro lime instructions
- Cook first three ingredients on stove just like you are cooking rice with package directions, but use the vegetable broth and water..
- Above picture is how mine turned out Then allow to cool.
- In sauté pan, sweat onions and garlic.
- Add to that lime zest and cilantro. Looks like this when done.
- Cook just a liitle longer and add all juice from the two limes.
- Once the sautéed mixture has cooled a bit, place all in a food processor or blender.
- Once in food processor, blend slowly and start adding the milk, or cream if you choose, to the onion and cilantro mixture. Mine came out like this.
- Now take the cooled cooked rice, put in a casserole dish for the oven large enough for all ingredients.
- The combine all together in a prepared casserole dish. Stir in some shredded cheddar cheese if you like and maybe some pads of butter. I like to add some cheddar cheese to the top and a little Panko for crunch. This is what mine looked like just before the oven.
- Cook in center of oven 350 degrees for about 15 – 20 minutes done. Enjoy..
Are you tired of the same old Mexican rice? Try this Avocado Cilantro Lime Rice- this rice is AMAZING! so creamy and it tastes like guacamole! very easy to. Versions of this delicious mayonnaise-based cilantro sauce are served all over Latin America with roasted meats. In a blender, puree the jalapeños, garlic, ginger, onion, lime juice and water until smooth. Stir in the cilantro and immediately remove from heat.