Brad's panko parmesan crusted cod with cilantro lime cream sauce. Cod fillets with a panko and Parmesan coating, finished off with a delicious lemon cream sauce. Whisk in cream and cook and stir until sauce thickens slightly. Stir in lemon zest and simmer a few minutes more.
This dish comes with a healthy variation, too! You won't need to dine out at Olive Garden for this one! Panko Crusted Baked Cod Fish is a healthyier alternative to frying. You can have Brad's panko parmesan crusted cod with cilantro lime cream sauce using 17 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Brad's panko parmesan crusted cod with cilantro lime cream sauce
- It’s of for the cod.
- You need 1 1/2-2 pound of cod fillet.
- You need 1 tbs of evoo.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of panko.
- It’s 1/4 cup of grated parmesan.
- You need of for the sauce.
- You need 1 tbs of evoo.
- Prepare 1 of large shallot chopped.
- You need 2 of large cloves garlic minced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of dry white wine.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cream sherry.
- Prepare of juice of 3 small limes.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of loose chopped cilantro.
- You need 1/2 pint of 30% whipping cream.
- You need 1/2 tsp of chicken bouillon.
- It’s to taste of salt and pepper.
The Panko gives a crunchy outer coating while still keeping the fish moist and. Panko breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese give this healthy baked fish recipe delectable crunch for a healthy homemade alternative to fish sticks or fried fish. Combine panko and Parmesan in a shallow dish. This parmesan crusted tilapia is coated in Parmesan and panko then pan fried until golden brown.
Brad's panko parmesan crusted cod with cilantro lime cream sauce step by step
- Rinse and pat dry cod fillet..
- Place in a baking dish. Brush on evoo and sprinkle with salt and pepper..
- Mix panko and parmesan. Crust fillet with the mixture.
- Bake at 375 for 15 minutes. Turn on broiler to low and broil another five minutes or until crust browns.
- Meanwile in a large frying pan add evoo and shallots. Saute until they become translucent.
- Add garlic and saute one more minute.
- Add wine, sherry, and lime juice. Let simmer until reduced by 3/4.
- Add cilantro and simmer one more minute.
- Add cream and bouillon simmer until mixture thickens. About 3-4 more minutes.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve cod with sauce on top. Enjoy.
Pan fried tilapia with Parmesan and panko breading with a delectable creamy tomato-basil sauce. During high school and collage, I worked at a seafood.. Our tilapia dish is super easy to prepare and bake, and the combination of cream and cilantro makes a tasty sauce for the fish. The fish takes just minutes to fix and cook. The fillets are served with a tasty green onion, lime, cilantro cream sauce.