Lime Cilantro Chicken. Add chicken and toss to coat. Add the chicken and massage the marinade into the chicken. Cilantro Lime Chicken – juicy Mexican chicken marinated with cilantro, lime juice and garlic.
Add chicken broth, lime juice, cilantro, red peppers flaked, and salt and pepper to taste. Whisk in cream during the last minute. This recipe for cilantro lime chicken is marinated grilled chicken that's topped with a zesty cilantro lime sauce. You can have Lime Cilantro Chicken using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lime Cilantro Chicken
- You need 4-6 tablespoons of Minced Garlic.
- Prepare 3-4 cups of Fresh Cilantro.
- Prepare 8-10 of Limes.
- You need 2-4 of Lemons.
- It’s of Garlic Salt.
- You need of White Pepper.
- You need of Badia Sazon.
- Prepare 3-4 tsp of Coconut or Olive Oil.
- It’s 1-2 packages of Chicken breasts or Tenderloins.
- You need of optional- fresh ground black pepper and paprika.
The perfect quick and easy way to spice up your grilled chicken! You can never go wrong with grilled chicken, my family loves chicken caprese, chicken fajita foil packets, and this fresh and delicious cilantro lime chicken. Oven Baked or Slow Cooker Cilantro Lime Chicken. Bring the sauce to a simmer, add lime juice, then nestle chicken in along with fresh cilantro.
Lime Cilantro Chicken instructions
- Preheat oven to 275, trim Chicken breasts or tenders, puncture chicken with fork on both sides a few times, squeeze lemons and limes and pour over chicken, add minced garlic and cilantro into small bowl and mix with a little bit of olive oil or coconut oil, add garlic salt, white pepper, and sazon to chicken, smother chicken with garlic & cilantro mixture, cover in glass pan with aluminum foil and cook for 25-30 mins depending on size of breasts you may need to add a few more minutes..
- Cook Jasmine Rice or add Fresh Veggies for a side or shred chicken with a fork and create your favorite chicken taco. Freshly sliced Avocados and Jasmine Rice are my favorite sides to serve with this dish..
How to Make Cilantro Lime Chicken. Marinate chicken in a zip-top bag. Garnish more lime and cilantro and serve immediately. This chicken goes well with any kind of rice (cilantro lime rice is a favorite). Add in a flavorful side dish like Mexican corn salad or even some simply boiled corn on the cob.