Lime and Gin Macaroons. I took these lime and coconut macaroons to our annual cookie exchange, where we name a queen. These Lime and Coconut Gin Macaroons for National Macaroon Day Are Simply Decadent. In honour of #NationalMacaroonDay we thought it would be a great opportunity to share with you our lime and coconut macaroon recipe featuring gin, for those of you who have a sweet tooth (and a love for.
I will try these again without the flour, but keep the gin and lime. Supercook clearly lists the ingredients each recipe uses, so you can find the perfect recipe quickly! Grilled Swordfish with Salt Crust and Gin-Lime Butter. cookstr.com. You can have Lime and Gin Macaroons using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lime and Gin Macaroons
- It’s 4 of egg whites.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of gin.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of lime peel, grated.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of almond extract.
- You need 14 oz of flaked coconut.
- You need 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 8 oz of white baking chocolate.
I took these lime and coconut macaroons to our annual cookie exchange, where we name a queen. Buy now‼️ limes. egg whites. sugar. gin. flaked coconut. white baking squares. Where's the full recipe – why can I only see the ingredients? Always check the publication for a full list of ingredients.
Lime and Gin Macaroons step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°..
- In a small bowl, whisk first 6 ingredients together..
- In a large bowl, toss coconut and flour together..
- Add egg white mixture to coconut mixture..
- Drop by tablespoons 2 inches apart onto greased baking sheets..
- Bake 15-18 minutes until tops begin to brown..
- Remove from pans to cooling racks and cool completely..
- Melt chocolate while cooling. Dip bottoms of cookies into melted chocolate and allow excess to drip off..
- Place on wax paper and let stand until set..
An Eat Your Books index lists the main ingredients and does not include 'store-cupboard ingredients' (salt, pepper, oil. These easy Coconut Lime Macaroons are packed with flavor and will quickly become your new favorite treat! Lime and gin coconut macaroons recipe. Lime & Gin Coconut Macaroons Recipe Someone left their nuts in the kitchen!