Sweet Chilli and Lime Prawn Stir fry. Combine the remaining Wattie's Wok Creations Sweet Chilli & Lime Stir-Fry Sauce and the lime juice in a small bowl. Place some of the prawns, cucumber, bean sprouts, chilli, mint and coriander in a line down the centre of the rice paper wrapper, leaving. Remember to syn anything that carries a value i didn't add noodles.
This prawn stir-fry is packed with veggies, so you don't need any starchy carbs with it. Once the chopping is out of the way this dish is ready in a Add the soy sauce, sweet chilli sauce, sesame oil and lime juice. Serve in bowls garnished with the. You can have Sweet Chilli and Lime Prawn Stir fry using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sweet Chilli and Lime Prawn Stir fry
- It’s 1 packages of Sweet Chilli and Lime Stir fry Sauce.
- It’s 1 packages of Udon Noddles.
- Prepare 400 grams of Stir fry Vegetables, carrots, green beans, Broccoli, peppers etc..
- It’s 300 grams of Cooked peeled prawns.
You want the noodles to have a slight crunch to them, but not so much. DIRECTIONS Mix Water, Soy Sauce, Sweet Chili Sauce, Honey, Cider Vinegar, Garlic, Flour in a bowl. Heat Shrimp/Prawns in pan until heated thou. Mix sweet chilli sauce, fish sauce, lime juice and sesame oil together and set aside.
Sweet Chilli and Lime Prawn Stir fry step by step
- In a wok, sear the prawns in a dash of oil for a few minutes.
- Add vegetables and stir fry for 3 or 4 minutes.
- Pour over sauce and then add sauce and stir fry for a further 5 minutes.
Heat oil in a wok or large fry pan on high heat. Toss everything in the fry pan or wok. Add snow peas and carrots, stir-fry for about a minute. Stir fry until the ingredients are well coated in the sauce and. These chilli & lime prawns are super easy to cook on the BBQ & are packed full of vibrant flavours.