Dijon-Lime Baked Chicken.
You can have Dijon-Lime Baked Chicken using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Dijon-Lime Baked Chicken
- It’s 4 tbsp of dijon mustard.
- It’s 1 1/4 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- You need 1 of zest and juice from 1 lime.
- You need of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Fresh minced parsley.
- It’s 6 of boneless skinless chicken thighs.
Dijon-Lime Baked Chicken instructions
- Mix all ingredients together and marinade chicken for 45min-1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 400°F and spray baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- Place chicken on baking sheet and top with remaining marinade..
- Bake for 30 min, then set under the broiler for 5 min to brown the top..
- Serve with your fave sides 😉we did parsley rice and salad.