Coconut lime chicken. This coconut lime chicken isn't even fried. It's just simple and delicious and full of Prep the chicken: Whisk the lime juice, lime zest, brown sugar, garlic, ginger, and coconut in a large bowl. Grilled Lime Coconut Chicken with Coconut Rice.
Coconut-Lime Chicken Recipe photo by Taste of Home. CREAMY COCONUT LIME CHICKEN — Chicken breasts are simmered in a slightly spicy coconut milk based sauce in this quick and easy weeknight dinner the whole family will love! This Coconut Lime Chicken is a quick entree that earns rave reviews! You can cook Coconut lime chicken using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Coconut lime chicken
- It’s of marinade.
- You need 14 1/2 oz of coconut milk.
- You need 2 medium of limes.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of white pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- It’s 2 tsp of curry powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- It’s of chicken.
- Prepare 6 large of chicken breasts, boneless and skinless.
The light and creamy sauce The sauce in this Skillet Creamy Lime Chicken is creamy, coconutty, and limey (I'm fairly sure that's. Coconut Lime Baked Chicken with Coconut Mango Sticky Rice. For more chicken recipes like this coconut lime chicken, try Sticky Thai Chicken, Sweet and Spicy Indian Chicken or, Sriracha Lime. This coconut milk chicken is made with chicken breast that is simmered in the most delicious creamy coconut milk sauce with fresh lime juice, cilantro, and red pepper flakes.
Coconut lime chicken instructions
- Zest and squeeze the juice of the limes.
- Mix in a bowl the coconut milk, lime juice, zest, salt, pepper, ginger, curry powder, and garlic..
- Marinate the chicken in a ziplock bag. In a refrigerator for at least 2 hours..
- Preheat oven 400° Fahrenheit. Put on a baking pan, and bake 30-35 minutes. Let sit 3-5 minutes, serve hope you enjoy..
- If you use the left over marinade boil 7 minutes. I found the chicken turned out moist and delicious without the extra from marinade..
Thai Coconut-Lime ChickenTender Pieces of Chicken, Snow Peas, Shiitake Mushrooms, Crispy Pineapple Chicken and ShrimpCrispy Chicken and Shrimp with Snow Peas, Mushrooms, Onions. Chicken breast chunks are marinated in ginger and lime, stir fried with sesame oil and honey, then served with coconut rice. A simple recipe with not too many ingredients, but the taste is an eye-opener! From Canadian Living's "Cook of the Year" contest. Katie Taylor of Thornhill, Ontario, was inspired to create this recipe with chicken after making it with mussels.