Mexican Beef, Lime & Tortilla Soup. Mexican Plates – Piled beef over Mexican Red Rice with a big dollop of Guacamole, Pico de Gallo and sour cream, corn on the cob, finish with lime wedges and fresh coriander/cilantro. Comforting Mexican pot roast is prepared in the slow cooker with saucy beans. This fall-apart Mexican pot roast is meant to be tucked into tortillas with saucy pinto beans.
The easy chili-lime shredded beef is great plain, or. All Reviews for Mexican Beef Bake with Cilantro-Lime Cream. This all purpose Slow Cooker Mexican Shredded Beef is great for tacos, burritos and more! You can have Mexican Beef, Lime & Tortilla Soup using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mexican Beef, Lime & Tortilla Soup
- It’s 1 of Olive oil for cooking.
- It’s 1 large of onion, diced.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic, crushed-peeled-chopped.
- You need 1 medium of green capsicum, diced.
- You need 500 grams of Ground beef.
- You need 2 tsp of Ground cumin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ground coriander.
- It’s 1 tsp of Cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Dried oregano.
- You need 3 medium of tomatoes, diced.
- You need 6 of Soft corn tortillas.
- You need 1 of Litre chicken stock.
- You need 1 of Juice of 2 lime.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Fresh chopped coriander.
- It’s 1 of Sea salt flakes- good pinch.
- It’s 1 of Cracked black pepper to taste.
- It’s 1 of Sprinkle of turmeric.
That was how I felt after I finished a batch of this easy Slow Cooker Mexican Shredded beef. Looking to amp up your beef stew but unsure where to start? Snowy & cold winter days scream for hearty Mexican Beef Stew topped with delicious avocado, spicy jalapeño, crispy tortilla & juicy lime! Have you ever tried drizzling lime juice into your beef stew?
Mexican Beef, Lime & Tortilla Soup step by step
- Heat oil in a large pot and cook onion and garlic until onion is soft and browning..
- Add Capsicum and mince, cook for another 5 minutes (stirring occasionaly) until beef is slightly browned..
- Add spices and cook for another minute, stirring all the while. Add dried oregano, tomato and stock- bring to the boil then reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes..
- While the soup simmers, chop 4 of the tortillas into pieces about 2.5cm squared, then stir into the soup along with lime or lemon juice and a good pinch of sea salt. Simmer for a further 5mins- then stir in fresh chopped coriander..
- For a nice garnish I sliced up a couple of the tortillas into 5mm strips, sprayed with olive oil, sprinkled with some tumeric and baked on high heat for around 10 mins- turning once. I removed from the oven and layed them on paper towel to let crispy up..
- Spoon into bowls with crispy turmeric tortilla chips in the centre. Very nice!.
The Best Beef Steak Mexican Recipes on Yummly All Reviews for Mexican Beef Bake with Cilantro-Lime Cream. Mexican Beef Bake with Cilantro-Lime Cream. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. How To Make Mexican Shredded Beef. Like you, I keep jars of this Ancho enchilada sauce in the freezer and will be grabbing a couple of those for this beef recipe.