1 lime chicken. This creamy cilantro lime chicken is extremely easy to make and has become a weekly part of our dinner routine. The chicken is tender and flavorful and the creamy sauce is just out of this world. This Easy Lime Chicken recipe is a perfect weeknight dinner with minimal prep, and lots of great flavor!
Lime Chicken infused with garlicky, savoury lime flavours! The trick to getting depth of flavour in a simple lime marinade is to use soy sauce for saltiness, plus a touch of sugar for great caramelisation. Remove the chicken from the skillet and set aside. You can cook 1 lime chicken using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of 1 lime chicken
- Prepare of lime sauce.
- Prepare 1 large of lime.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 cup of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 2 stick of margarine.
- It’s 1 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground sage.
- Prepare of chicken.
- It’s 5 lb of whole chicken.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 pinch of kosher salt.
- It’s 1 large of onion.
- You need 14 1/2 oz of chicken broth, less sodium.
- You need of vegetables.
- It’s 2 lb of mixed vegetables.
Crispy Cilantro Lime Chicken is juicy on the inside, golden and crisp on the outside, and cooked in the best sauce! This recipe just replaced my old Lime Chicken recipe. I fixed the marinade in the morning, bumped up the heat-factor a little, used fresh cilantro from my garden. And this Chicken and Lime Soup is where it's at.
1 lime chicken step by step
- Preheat oven 425° Fahrenheit.
- Wash chicken. Check for pen feathers. Add to a roaster or baking pan, you could do this in a crock pot..
- Mix the lime sauce. Make sure the margarine is soft squeeze the lime getting the pulp.mix everything well..
- Cut the onion into quarters add sauce to inside of chicken. Coat the onion pieces. Put onions inside of chicken cavity..
- Under the skin of the chicken breast gently get the sauce up under the skin. Then coat the whole chicken, on the outside also..
- Add the broth without washing any sauce off chicken. Add your mixed vegetables..
- Bake for 1 hour 40 minutes. Baste after the 1st hour..
- let sit 5 minutes. Serve I hope you enjoy!.
The clear broth is light enough for summer, and has a deliciously spicy, sour, and salty broth that will keep you coming back for more, and more, and MORE. This bold, saucy cilantro lime chicken takes on a delicious Mediterranean twist with a special spice You can make this cilantro lime chicken in the oven or your slow cooker. Be sure to grab my tips. Learn how to make Ginger-lime chicken & see the Smartpoints value of this great recipe. Spice and citrus unite in this Caribbean-influenced recipe.