Stuffed Peppers With Cilantro-Lime Sauce. Try This Easy Stuffed Bell Peppers Recipe With Just A Few Ingredients For A Tasty Meal. Delicious & Easy Stuffed Bell Peppers Made With Ground Beef, Rice, & Italian Seasoning. View Our Easy Stuffed Bell Peppers Recipe.
In a medium sauce pot, bring rice, water and salt to a boil. Turn off heat, add cilantro, lime and stir. Place peppers into a baking dish and set aside. You can have Stuffed Peppers With Cilantro-Lime Sauce using 10 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stuffed Peppers With Cilantro-Lime Sauce
- You need 5 of Bell Peppers.
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of Ground Beef.
- It’s 1 packages of Taco Seasoning Mix.
- Prepare 1 cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Water.
- It’s of Cilantro-Lime Sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Sour Cream.
- You need 1 of Lime.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Fresh Cilantro.
- You need 2 clove of Garlic.
Stuffed Poblano Peppers loaded with a mixture of beef & rice and topped with a zesty lime-crema. I'm learning more and more lately that the key to making a truly excellent dish is having a perfect trifecta of salty, spicy, sweet. Place the Cilantro Lime Cream Sauce in a small plastic bag. Snip the corner off with scissors and drizzle the peppers with the sauce.
Stuffed Peppers With Cilantro-Lime Sauce instructions
- Preheat oven to 350..
- Cut four of the peppers in half and scrape out the seeds. Dice half of the remaining pepper and set aside..
- Put the ground beef and diced peppers into a skillet..
- Cook the ground beef and diced peppers on medium to high heat. Should be about 7 minutes..
- Drain the beef..
- Add taco seasoning package and 3/4 cup of water. Stir..
- Fill each pepper with the beef/diced pepper combo. (I used the back of a spoon to pack it in so it would stay together more easily)..
- Bake peppers on 350 for 15 minutes..
- While peppers are in the oven, make the cilantro-lime sauce..
- Mix together the sour cream, cilantro, garlic and juice from one lime. I didn't have a food processor, so I finely chopped the cilantro and garlic. If you have a processor, you can put everything in and mix it that way..
- Take peppers out of the oven, put shredded cheese on top, then put back in the oven for 2-3 minutes, until cheese is melted..
- You can put the cilantro-lime sauce on top or on the side. I put it on the side for dipping..
I thought these peppers were good because they don't have a carb like rice, but they are so good, especially with the cilantro-lime sauce. While the stuffed poblano peppers are baking, prepare the sauce. Add avocados, lime, cilantro, jalapeño pepper (if using), agave nectar (if using), and salt to a blender container. Add the onion and garlic; cook over high heat until softened. Tips and tricks for making stuffed peppers Make it lower carb – use cilantro lime cauliflower rice or Mexican cauliflower rice instead of regular white or brown rice.