Chipotle Lime Pasta with Grape Tomatoes.
You can cook Chipotle Lime Pasta with Grape Tomatoes using 11 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chipotle Lime Pasta with Grape Tomatoes
- Prepare 1 lb of grape tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 box of pasta.
- Prepare 1 cup of heavy cream (milk can also be used).
- Prepare 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need 2 tsp of chipotle powder (more or less depending on how spicy you like it).
- Prepare 1 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Prepare 3 tsp of lime juice.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of flower.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chopped fresh basil.
Chipotle Lime Pasta with Grape Tomatoes instructions
- Begin boiling water for pasta as directed..
- Melt butter in large saucepan.
- Add minced garlic and cook until translucent.
- Add cream and reduce heat until gentile boil.
- Whisk in chipotle powder and paprika. Add lime juice..
- Whisk in1 tbsp of flower. Wait 1 minute to gauge thickness. Continue adding flower until you reach the correct consistency. About 5 minutes..
- Slice tomatoes in half..
- Add tomatoes to frying pan with oil.
- Saute tomatoes until they soften slightly, only about 1 minute. Don't over cook because they can get really mushy..
- After pasta is done cooking, drain and return to the cooking pot..
- Mix cream sauce to pasta..
- Serve pasta to bowls, top with tomatoes..
- Sprinkle chopped basil on top..