Lime Jelly slice with Biscuits Base. Stir with a spoon then set aside to cool. Decorate with the reserved lime zest and slices of lime. How to Cook Cora's Wild Raspberry Chocolate Cheesecake.
Melt butter in the microwave until runny and shiny. Chocolate Lime Jelly Slice. by Barry Lewis. Line a Swiss roll tray with baking paper. You can cook Lime Jelly slice with Biscuits Base using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lime Jelly slice with Biscuits Base
- It’s 185 grams of butter (melted).
- You need 125 ml of boiling water.
- It’s 250 grams of biscuits (crushed).
- It’s 2 tbsp of gelatine.
- It’s 2 tbsp of lime juice.
- You need 250 grams of sweet condense milk ( you can use 1 can / 395grams of sweet condense milk if you want to make it sweeter).
- You need 1 packages of lime jelly.
- You need 2 tbsp of gelatine.
Lay lattice biscuits shiny side down on bottom of tray. Nothing says Christmas like this festive jelly slice! With a buttery biscuit base, creamy filling and a bright jelly topping. Easy to make and a sweet treat.
Lime Jelly slice with Biscuits Base step by step
- Grease a swiss roll pan (21 × 36) with baking paper.
- Mix together butter and biscuits and then press it with the back of a spoon on your swiss roll pan. Make sure that you press it firmly.
- Mix together gelatine, sweet condense milk, boiling water and lime juice until well combined. Pour it over the biscuits base and refrigate it for 1 – 1,5 hours.
- Put a package of jelly with extra gelatine and then mix it together with boiling water. Wait until the mixture is cooler and then pour it on the top of your previous jelly. Refrigrate until it set and you can enjoy your jelly.
Try this tasty Lime Jelly Slice recipe courtesy of Aeroplane Jelly! Ask Mum or Dad for help with this step. Pour filling mixture over biscuit base and chill for one-two hours until set. A classic triple layer Jelly Slice recipe made with crushed biscuits and butter, condensed milk and raspberry jelly. the perfect old fashioned slice! Combine melted butter and crushed biscuits and press into a baking paper lined baking tray.