Chicken, Corn, and Lime Soup. Garnish with sour cream, cilantro, avocado and/or a squeeze. This Chicken and Lime Soup is light, fresh, and flavorful with shredded chicken, vegetables, fresh cilantro, and a tangy lime infused broth. And this Chicken and Lime Soup is where it's at.
When I found this recipe, I fell in love all over again. This Chinese Corn Soup, also known as Egg Drop Soup, will blow your mind. It tastes just like what you get at Chinese restaurants, is so fast to make and you don't even need to chop a single thing. You can cook Chicken, Corn, and Lime Soup using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken, Corn, and Lime Soup
- It’s 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 cup of white onion, dice.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 3 cup of chicken stock.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of tomatoes, peeled, seeded, dice.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of corn kernels.
- Prepare 2 each of jalapeno chiles, seeded, minced.
- It’s 1 tsp of cumin, ground.
- Prepare 1 cup of chicken thigh meat, fat trimmed, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of cilantro, chopped.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of fresh lime juice.
- You need of salt.
- You need of pepper.
The wonders of a can of creamed corn. Watch the cooking video and see! A soup that's incredibly easy, deliciously fresh, and brimming with flavorful chicken and plenty of those addictive This soup is easy, fresh and delicious! Made with tender chicken, creamy avocado and bright lime juice.
Chicken, Corn, and Lime Soup step by step
- Heat oil over medium heat, add onion and garlic, cook 8-10 minutes or until very soft..
- Add chicken stock, tomatoes, corn, chilies, and cumin, bring to boil, reduce to simmer, and cook 5-8 minutes to blend flavors..
- Add chicken and simmer about 3 minutes to cook meat..
- Stir in cilantro and lime juice..
- Correct seasonings..
Top with tortilla chips, cheese and sour cream. These are ingredients that simply love each other. It's a chicken soup flavored with fiery habanero, cinnamon, clove, and tangy limes. The limes that are used in the Yucatan are a slightly different variety than what is easily available here, but standard Persian. Serve topped with BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream and lime slices, with warmed corn tortillas on the side.