Chili lime quesadilla time!. Repeat with remaining oil to cook all quesadillas. Serve with salsa and sour cream, for dipping. Wipe out skillet with paper towels; spray with cooking spray.
In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add corn, red pepper flakes, cumin, and salt and pepper to taste. Heat large nonstick skillet on medium heat. You can have Chili lime quesadilla time! using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chili lime quesadilla time!
- It’s 1 can of Roast beef fully cooked.
- You need 2 large of Tortillas.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- It’s 1 of Real mayo and a tiny squirt of mustard.
- It’s of The most important ingredient of all.
- It’s 1 of cholula hot sauce CHILI LIME.
- It’s 1 of Diced peperoncinis.
In a ziplock bag, add the half of the lime juice and ALL of the remaining marinade ingredients. Close and gently shake to combine. Open, add chicken, close and toss to coat chicken evenly. Serve immediately with lime wedges and/or salsa, if desired.
Chili lime quesadilla time! step by step
- On the tortilla lay out your roast beef, peperoncinis and your shredded cheese evenly, on the other tortilla spread your mayo & your mustard together, place the other tortilla on top and heat in the microwave for 1 minute.
- Last but not least put your chili lime Cholula on top and get ready to salivate!!!.
Three spicy chile-lime shrimp tacos in flour tortillas with pico, avocado, cilantro, coleslaw queso fresco. Served with Mexican rice & black beans. The easy chili-lime shredded beef is great plain, or for tacos, burritos, quesadillas, enchiladas….you see where I'm going here? I love versatile slow cooker meats. These crispy cheesy quesadillas consist of chicken that has been marinated in a pineapple-chili-lime brine, which is fried alongside peppers, onions, black beans, and corn.