Roasted lime-cajun chicken. Chicken spiced with garlic, cilantro & lime and oven roasted. One pan meals never get old. I've got a few one pan dinners on my dinner routine and this cilantro lime chicken is a.
Roasted Lime Chicken Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Chicken drumsticks marinated with lime juice, garlic, and spices are roasted until dark and tender in this recipe that's sure to please. Reviews for: Photos of Garlic Lime Roasted Chicken Drumsticks. You can have Roasted lime-cajun chicken using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Roasted lime-cajun chicken
- It’s 1 medium of chicken.
- You need 5 of limes.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 1/4 tsp of cajun seasoning.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of powdered garlic.
- You need 1/4 tsp of powdered onion.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of melted butter.
- It’s 1 of aluminum foil.
Cajun Chicken – moist, juicy, tender Cajun baked chicken with crispy skin. Cajun seasoning is good on chicken, especially when we have Cajun-marinated baked chicken. Just look at the pictures, aren't they delicious and mouthwatering? Lime and cilantro add flavor to these easily roasted chicken breasts.
Roasted lime-cajun chicken step by step
- Cut off the excess fat from the chicken.
- Cut the limes in 4 pieces. Once cut squeeze them in to a small bowl. After there all squeezed add the salt (add more or less depending on your taste).
- Marinate the chicken with the mixture of lime juice. Once marinated put in the fridge for about an hour and a half. Make sure to cover with aluminum foil.
- preheat oven to 325°F Fahrenheit.
- Remove chicken from fridge after an hour and 30 minutes.
- Mix together the Cajun style seasoning, the melted butter, the powdered garlic, and the powder onion..
- Once you have your mixture apply it onto your chicken. Make sure to rub some of the mixture inside of the chicken so that it can absorb the flavor. Also make sure you put some of the mixture under the skin of the chicken.
- Once your oven is heated place the chicken for about 2 hours and 30 minutes covered in aluminum foil. Check up on the chicken every 30 to 40 minutes (make sure it doesnt burn or is under cooked some ovens are different than others).
This simple marinated chicken is tender and made with just a few ingredients. Lime juice, garlic, and cilantro flavor these easily roasted chicken breasts. We used bone-in split chicken breasts for this recipe, but you could use. This Cajun Chicken and Veggies features chicken thighs, bell peppers, potatoes and onions all baked This cajun chicken sheet pan dinner recipe is dreamy because not only does it taste delicious but it Transfer to baking sheet with chicken. Awesome Chicken Salad with a Kick!