Tequila Lime Chicken.
You can have Tequila Lime Chicken using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tequila Lime Chicken
- Prepare 1/2 cup of gold tequila.
- Prepare 6 of juice of 6 limes.
- You need 2 of juice of 2 oranges.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of minced poblano pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped fresh cilantro.
- It’s 1 tbsp of minced fresh garlic (3 cloves).
- You need 2 tsp of kosher salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of freshly ground black pepper.
- Prepare 2 lb of chicken breasts.
Tequila Lime Chicken step by step
- Combine the tequila, lime juice, orange juice, chili powder, poblano pepper, cilantro, garlic, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Mix thoroughly..
- Add trimmed chicken to the marinade..
- Refrigerate over night, covered..
- Heat grill and brush the grates with vegetable oil to prevent the chicken from sticking..
- Remove the chicken breast from the marinade and sprinkle with salt and pepper..
- Grill on one side for about 5 minutes over direct, high heat until nicely browned..
- Turn the chicken and cook an additional 10 minutes until just cooked through (145°F)..
- Remove the chicken from the grill and place on a plate..
- Cover tightly and allow to rest for 5 minutes..
- Serve hot..
- Pairs well with a lager: a crisp, refreshing light beer..