You can cook Midnight Cowboy using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Midnight Cowboy
- It’s 3/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 oz of Meyers dark rum.
- Prepare 1/2 oz of Kahlua.
- You need 1 1/4 oz of Jack Daniel's.
- It’s 1 of (3.1 ounce) tablet Mexican chocolate.
- Prepare 1 of whipped cream for garnish.
Midnight Cowboy step by step
- Break the tablet of Mexican chocolate into small pieces and add it to the milk in a saucepan..
- Bring the mixture to a simmer over medium low heat, stirring until the chocolate is melted and the mixture is thoroughly combined..
- Pour into a mug and stir in the rum, Kahlua, and Jack Daniel's..
- Top with whipped cream and serve immediately..
- *This recipe brought to you courtesy of Hot Chocolate Cookbook.*.