Donnies Grilled Lime chicken. How to Make Grilled Cilantro Lime Chicken. Pound to even thickness: Pounding the boneless, skinless breasts to an even thickness will help the meat cook more evenly, so you don't have the extremes of raw and dry. This easy grilled chili lime chicken is just one of a whole bunch of healthy recipes I will be sharing with you in the upcoming weeks.
This Cilantro Lime Chicken is wonderfully versatile, healthy and prep ahead so you so you can throw your marinated cilantro lime chicken on the grill or stove the second you are craving dinner. Just be prepared for a satisfyingly delicious punch of tangy, garlicky, fiestalicious flavor! Perfectly grilled tender and juicy chicken marinated in a honey lime cilantro marinade. You can cook Donnies Grilled Lime chicken using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Donnies Grilled Lime chicken
- It’s 1 packages of Boneless chicken breast.
- You need 2 cup of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of black pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 pints of lime juice.
The flavor of this chicken is incredible! Honey + Lime + Cilantro = one of my favorite flavor combinations. A wonderful citrusy marinade makes this chicken tangy and tasty. A few hours before dinner, simply marinate the chicken for a fuss-free meal later on.—Lisa Dougherty, Vacaville, California.
Donnies Grilled Lime chicken step by step
- take boneless chicken breast and place in a nice sized marinading bowl add soy sauce to fill half of the bowl add black pepper and garlic powder and mix all around chicken.
- Light up your grill while chicken soaks in soy sauce.
- add your chicken to the grill and let cook a little and flip and add some squirts of lime juice and keep repeating the flipping and squirting a few times and cook chicken thoroughly remove from grill and serve.
Chicken gets a quick marinade in lime juice and cilantro before grilling to perfection in this quick and easy, kid-approved dish! This marinated grilled chicken is not only fast and easy, it's also budget-friendly and kid-approved! Grill the cilantro lime chicken until cooked through, making sure to flip halfway through. Garnish with lime wedges and additional cilantro before serving. I used thin-sliced boneless skinless chicken breasts to make this cilantro lime grilled chicken.