Barley And Lime Juice. Barley juice quickly became one of our favorite Malaysian drinks. Barley can also be served hot, though we preferred it cold with lots of ice. You can also find barley tea as well as barley and lime juice combinations.
Lime juice together with lemon juice is used for various kinds of cocktails. Lime juice helps in controlling constipation. This is also ideal for those who want to lose. You can cook Barley And Lime Juice using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Barley And Lime Juice
- Prepare of barley drink.
- It’s 2 cup of barley.
- You need 1 1/2 liter of water.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s of lime juice per glass.
- You need 2 tbsp of lime juice.
Add lentils, barley, vegetable stock, and coconut milk. Open the lid and stir in the lime juice and zest, cilantro, and coconut flakes. Scotch whisky and lime juice, that's right. Well, now that you mention it, we thought it sounded kinda weird, too.
Barley And Lime Juice instructions
- Wash barley in runny water.
- Put barley and water to a pot and bring it to a boil then simmer for 20 to 30 minute.
- Pour a glass of barley drink then add 2 tbsp of lime juice and enjoy.
- Add sugar and simmer another 10 minute,more if you like it real sweet.
You know, it's not half bad. If you get the proportions right, the lime juice cuts the barley-sweetness of the Scotch (blended, please) without washing out the smokiness. It is a consumable that represents a wooden mug filled with an indeterminable liquid. Remove lid and add lime juice and mix nicely and place the lid and keep aside. Make mixture of half teaspoon honey and half teaspoon of lemon juice.