Lime Buiscuits. Browse Our Fast & Easy Recipes Collection. Lime Biscuit Creative Brand & Supply. We are a full line branding studio.
Stir in the sugar, lemon and lime zest. Add a tsp of lemon juice and mix to a stiff dough. Add a little more juice if the mixture is too dry. You can have Lime Buiscuits using 4 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lime Buiscuits
- You need 100 grams of Self raising flour.
- Prepare 50 grams of Butter.
- You need 50 grams of Caster suger.
- Prepare 2 small of Limes.
Gradually beat in lime juice, then the flour mixture, a little bit at a time. Form the biscuit mixture into walnut-sized balls and roll in spiced sugar mixture. Thoroughly mix in flour, baking powder, salt, lime juice and lime peel. While still warm, sift confectioner's sugar over cookies.
Lime Buiscuits instructions
- Get two small baking trays and line with grease proof paper..
- Preheat the oven on a medium, high heat on gas mark 4.
- In a bowl mix the butter and sugar, thoroughly mix until light and fluffy.
- Grate off the zests of the limes..
- Sift in the flour and mix in the lime zest until the mixture forms a dough.
- Divide into 16 walnut sized balls, flattened..
- Place in oven for 10-15 minutes until golden brown..
- Leave to cool on a rack..
- This may not 16 people ;).
Key Lime Cookies Live Resin Slymer x Forum Cookies Sativa Hybrid Raw Garden™ aspires to a higher standard. It's for when you want to experience more. In a large bowl, cream butter, sugar, egg, and egg yolk until smooth. Stir in lime juice and lime zest. Combine the flour, baking powder, and salt; blend into the creamed mixture.