Tropical flavor iced tea. Tropical iced tea delivers crisp flavor and an enchanting aroma. Hawaiian Iced Tea cocktail is similar to a Long Island Iced Tea but with the tropical flavors of pineapple and coconut. For this recipe you'll need: coconut vodka, white rum, tequila, gin, club soda, pineapple-coconut water. sugar, iced tea, mango, ice cubes, lime juice, tea.
I drink this every morning on my way to work! It all starts with a tea leaf. At Salada we use only premium green tea leaves, carefully selected and hand picked from the lush tea gardens in the Far East, to make our See more. You can cook Tropical flavor iced tea using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tropical flavor iced tea
- It’s 15 ml of Creation Series Orange Syrup 30%.
- You need 30 ml of Creation Series Pianeapple syrup.
- Prepare 30 ml of Vanilla vodka.
- It’s 20 ml of Fresh lemon juice.
- Prepare of Top With Lager Beer.
- Prepare of Cube.
Iced Tea Bottled Tea Bags loose leaf. Decaf Half Berry Lemonade & Half Iced Tea To Go Packets. Miracle Moringa Herbal Supplement with Green Tea. The smooth, sweet pairing enhances the tropical flavors.
Tropical flavor iced tea instructions
- Muddle fruit/herbs.
- Combine ingredients in shaker in the order listed, except sparkling beverage.
- Cap and shake vigorously..
- Pour into serving glass and add any needed ice..
- Top with sparkling beverage and garnish.
This tea turned me to republic of tea. It's delicious iced with no added sweetener. Tropical is weak-flavored and not sweet enough. All i drink is iced tea and this one misses the mark. It tastes like weak flavored water.