Roasted Green Tea and White Chocolate Pound Cake ☆Recipe Video☆. Prevent unauthorized theft of this video and reloading of secondary edits. Previous Recipe & Video: Healthy Sesame Flavored Miso Soup. Next Recipe & Video: Bamboo Steamer – Pork Belly and Vegetables.
Pour hot heavy cream over chocolate and stir until When green tea chocolate is harden and set, take out from refrigerator. Remove from baking pan and separate. I often bake this moist tube pan cake, drizzled with two types of chocolate glaze, for special occasions.—Kimberley Thompson, Fayetteville, Georgia. You can cook Roasted Green Tea and White Chocolate Pound Cake ☆Recipe Video☆ using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Roasted Green Tea and White Chocolate Pound Cake ☆Recipe Video☆
- Prepare 220 g of (7.8 oz, 1 cup) unsalted butter, room temperature.
- You need 155 g of (5.5 oz, 3/4 cup) granulated sugar.
- It’s 3 of eggs (net weight; about 150-160ｇ/ 5.3-5.6 oz), room temperature.
- It’s 80 of ｇ(2.8 oz) white chocolate.
- It’s 10 drops of vanilla oil.
- You need 210 of ｇ(7.4 oz, 1.7 cups) cake flour.
- Prepare 5 of ｇ(1.2 tsp) baking powder.
- Prepare 20 of ｇ(0.7 oz) roasted green tea powder.
- You need 60 of ｇ(2.1 oz) mixed nuts.
- It’s of ※1cup=235cc(USA).
Green Tea Lovers are going to be obsessed with how light this matcha cake and its accompanying frosting are. We love how light this matcha cake and its accompanying frosting are; it really helps the natural flavors of matcha Looking for more showstopping cakes? Try our Death By Chocolate Cake! Chocolate Pound Cake Recipe & Video.
Roasted Green Tea and White Chocolate Pound Cake ☆Recipe Video☆ instructions
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://youtu.be/cjUHxivD_u8.
- Grease the pan with butter and sprinkle bread flour onto the pan. Tap it with your hand to remove excess flour. Let it sit in a fridge. Preheat an oven to 200℃ / 392 F..
- Chop mixed nuts; set aside. Chop white chocolate and put them in a bowl. Put the bowl in hot water (300 ml boiling water + 250 ml water) and melt the chocolate. Put it out of the hot water and set aside..
- Mix cake flour, roasted green tea powder, and baking powder. Sift it twice. Set aside..
- Cream the butter until soft. Add granulated sugar in 4 parts and mix each time until combined. Mix it with a whisk until it becomes white and fluffy (for 8 mins)..
- Put eggs in another bowl. Beat it lightly until it gets watery..
- Add it to the butter in 5-6 parts. Mix thoroughly after each addition..
- Add vanilla oil and mix well. Add the melted white chocolate and mix well until smooth..
- Add all of the dry ingredients and fold until smooth and a little glossy..
- Put the batter into the prepared pan. Flatten it roughly. Drop the pan lightly. Sprinkle the chopped nuts on the top..
- Bake it at 180℃/ 356 F for 43 mins. Drop the pan to prevent the cake from shrinking. Let it cool for 15 mins as it is..
- Remove the cake from the pan while it's warm. Wrap it with plastic wrap twice and let it sit 3-6 hours at room temperature. It's all done!.
This Chocolate Pound Cake is rich and buttery with a mild chocolate flavor. It has a fine crumb and a dense texture. While this cake doesn't really need a frosting, I couldn't resist pouring a shiny chocolate glaze over the top. This cake has a subtle green tea flavor, and is one of my Mom's favorite desserts. Not overly sweet which is just fine for us!