Fitness Recipes: Mango Green Tea Smoothie Bowl Recipe. A healthy Green Smoothie Bowl packed with mango, pineapple, avocado and spinach. These smoothie bowls are naturally sweet, energizing, rich in I knew I could do it better and sure enough, these green smoothie bowls were born! With this smoothie bowl recipe, you can have it all; the.
I've added a few other flavors and nutrients, while giving you a. Making this mango smoothie recipe is super easy! Just follow the simple steps below to get started. You can have Fitness Recipes: Mango Green Tea Smoothie Bowl Recipe using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fitness Recipes: Mango Green Tea Smoothie Bowl Recipe
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Mango peeled chunks.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Banana peeled.
- You need of (Chef’s Note: You can use normal and frozen mango chunks and banana either. A frozen smoothie bowl base can be extremely refreshing on a hot summer day).
- You need 1 cup of Green tea/coconut water or milk (optional).
- You need 2 of coffee spoons (10 grams) : Super Greens Powder Premium.
- It’s 1 cup of Porridge.
- Prepare 40 g of Low-fat Yoghurt (optional).
- You need 1/5 cup of Granola.
- You need of (Chef’s Note: If you would like to create the Vegan version of this Mango Smoothie Bowl just skip yoghurt and milk from the recipe! It doesn’t effect the quality of your smoothie).
- Prepare of Topping:.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of mango chunks.
- You need 2 tbsp of flaxseed.
- You need of Dark chocolate.
- Prepare of Young Coconut Agar Jelly.
- It’s of (Chef’s Note: Don’t be scared of using sweets. Remember, a healthy lifestyle is not about torture yourself. Treat yourself, but only in moderation).
Scroll down for the printable mango smoothie bowl Easy Mango Smoothie Bowl – A refreshing and healthy breakfast option that will make you feel like you're on a tropical island! Top it with a few extra. Mango Green Smoothie recipe in a bowl that's packed with healthy ingredietns and no protein powder. So I whipped up another mango smoothie with spinach and tons of toppings.
Fitness Recipes: Mango Green Tea Smoothie Bowl Recipe step by step
- First, you need to make your porridge. For this, you can freely use normal milk /coconut milk, or even just water..
- Add the mango, green tea coconut milk/water/ ice, then the mango and banana into a high-powered blender. Blend on high for one minute, until thick and creamy consistency.
- Top with toppings of your choice..
I like to eat it in a bowl so I make them extra thick so I use a lot of ice and blend twice. This delicious Mango Smoothie Bowl is made with fruits, veggies and superfoods to give you fiber, nutrients and a boost of vitamins in the morning! Disclosure: This recipe is brought to you in partnership with Starbucks. I was compensated and given free product to create this post. To make this delicious Mango Smoothie Bowl Recipe, peeled, cubed and frozen mangoes, peeled and frozen bananas, yogurt, milk, and coconut water are added in a blender and mixed until completely blended.