Bubble Tea from scratch.
You can cook Bubble Tea from scratch using 4 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bubble Tea from scratch
- Prepare 3 cups of whole milk.
- It’s 2 cups of black tea bags.
- It’s 1 packet of sweetener or 1 tablespoon of honey.
- It’s 1/2 cup of dried quick cooking tapioca pearls.
Bubble Tea from scratch instructions
- Cook the boba according to the instructions.
- Soak the cooked boba balls in ice cold water to stop the cooking process.
- Strain out the soaked boba balls and soak them in 1/2 packet of the sweetener or 2 teaspooons of honey.
- Heat the milk in a small pot on medium heat until the edges start to form to bottom and is very hot.
- Add in the tea bags to turn the heat to simmer and steep the tea in for 5 minutes.
- Remove tea bags and turn off heat.
- Add in the remaining honey or sweeter packet.
- Divide boba among three medium mugs.
- Ladle in the hot milk tea carefully into each cup.