Royal Milk Tea. Find Deals on Royal Milk Tea in Groceries on Amazon. The Perfect Bread & Loaf Pans is Waiting For You! Actually, royal milk tea is a Japanese-English word, and (of course) this name does not exist in the UK.
After trying the recipe (in Japanese) on the back and trying the recipes people recommended in the comments I found that either works. The taste is great and it tastes like the Royal Milk Tea from Japan. It is important to make royal milk tea in a very specific way. You can cook Royal Milk Tea using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Royal Milk Tea
- It’s 2 bag of red/ black tea (I used red).
- You need 1/4 of mug water (I used my coffee mug).
- Prepare 3/4 of mug milk (I used low fat).
- You need 1 tbs of brown sugar (adjust your sweetness level).
Follow the steps to a "tea" and you will have a classic beverage to rival all others. There are a few teas that you can use for royal milk tea: Darjeeling (India) – Light colored with a floral aroma. Fog Cutter Irish Breakfast is a blend of Darjeeling. Royal Milk Tea is similar to the method used for making Indian chai, another popular milk tea, minus the spices.
Royal Milk Tea instructions
- Boil the water with 2 bag of your tea around 3-5 minutes..
- Add milk, and brown sugar, stir to dissolve the sugar..
- Boil for another minute..
- Enjoy your tea time!! 😁😁😁.
Royal Milk Tea calls for more milk than water, giving it a rich full and creamy flavor. To make dark colored tea, use Assam tea and to make light colored tea, use Darjeeling tea. Royal milk tea is also known as Japanese milk tea. It's black tea, generally Assam or Darjeeling, with milk and sometimes sugar. Milk tea is very popular in Japan, where you find a number of pre-packaged varieties.