Orange Black Tea. Our Orange Black tea combines fresh and brisk Ceylon black tea with the flavor of juicy, ripe Florida oranges, playfully accented with orange peel. Zesty orange rind dryness, with hints of soft. A wide variety of orange black tea options are available to you, such as processing type, packaging, and certification.
Orange pekoe is a grade of black tea brewed from the dried leaves and buds of the Camellia sinensis plant. Along with other varieties of Camellia sinensis teas, including green, oolong and white, orange. Cinnamon Orange Black Tea. featured in Seasonal Teas. You can have Orange Black Tea using 5 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Orange Black Tea
- It’s 1 of Black Tea Bag.
- It’s 1 of Orange, juiced and sliced into rings.
- You need 2 of Tbsps. Granulated White Sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp. of Pure Vanilla Extract.
- You need of Hot Boiling Water.
Simply heat fresh, filtered water to a rolling boil. Then pour water over I have been buying the Cranberry Blood Orange tea for many years. Orange Pekoe is a fine grade of black tea which delivers a rich & smooth taste. Inspired by the fusion of tradition with the vibrancy of modern India, this brew is sure to satisfy your chai craving.
Orange Black Tea instructions
- Heat a tea kettle full of water til it whistles and boiling. In a coffee mug let tea bag steep n boiling water for 1-2 minutes. Remove tea bag and add sugar and extract. Stir til sugar is dissolved. Add orange juice and 1-2 orange rings. Serve and Enjoy..
Orange Flavored Black Tea (Tea Bags). Ingredients include organic black tea sourced from small, sustainable tea gardens, vitamin C-rich organic orange peel, organic lemon myrtle, organic marigold flowers, as well as natural flavors of. Orange Pekoe (OP) Black tea is further classified into other tea grades. When crushed to make bagged teas, the tea is referred to as "broken", as in "broken Orange Pekoe" ("BOP"). Decorated with dried orange peels, this naturally flavored black tea is redolent with the scent and flavor of a freshly squeezed orange.