Homemade Power Tea. See great recipes for Homemade Power Tea, Power turmeric drink too! Homemade Power Tea This tea is great for boosting your immune system when you're feeling tired or have a cold. Ginger Tumeric Tea @ Home Grown and Healthy.
Sore Throat Herbal Remedy Tea @ Studio Botanica. Warming Ginger Tea @ No Fuss Natural. Chai If you have leftover ginger root, you can freeze it to use later. You can have Homemade Power Tea using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Homemade Power Tea
- You need 1 of medium ginger root.
- You need 1 of lemon, washed.
- Prepare 1 of cinnamon stick.
- Prepare 3 of peppercorns.
- Prepare 1 of peppermint tea bag.
- You need 4 cups of water.
- You need of (to taste) honey.
- Prepare 1 pinch of turmeric.
This will work perfectly well for ginger tea. For tea throughout your week, make a big batch by doubling or tripling the recipe. Store the tea in a sealed container in the refrigerator. Drink it cold or heat it up, one cup at a time.
Homemade Power Tea step by step
- Slice the unpeeled ginger root and lemon into thin slices.
- Put all of the ingredients except honey in a small pot.
- Bring to a boil and let simmer for 15 min then leave covered for 10 min.
- When slightly cooled, strain, add honey to taste and a pinch of turmeric. Enjoy warm.
Instant tea powder could be made of fresh leaves (fresh herbs), dried tea leaves (green or black teas), or of combination of dried tea leaves, with sugar. Ginger tea is an effective and comforting remedy for coughs, colds and flu. Ginger is high in zinc, a very potent mineral for boosting the immune system. The tea helps to break up mucus and warm the body from the inside to stimulate perspiration (aka detoxification). How to make a TEA laser, an easy to make laser, with step-by-step instructions.