Black Tea Hot Biscuit (Scone). Scone and tea – download this royalty free Stock Photo in seconds. Fresh baked scone with a cup of tea. English scones with cream and strawberry jam with tea.
And yet, I kept meeting southern folks who insisted that they didn't like scones. The basic baking methods for scones and biscuits are indistinguishable: Start with a wheat flour-based dry mixture. Afternoon Tea wouldn't be the same without scones. You can have Black Tea Hot Biscuit (Scone) using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Black Tea Hot Biscuit (Scone)
- You need of INGREDIENTS for 6 Hot Biscuits.
- It’s 100 g of Flour.
- You need 3 g of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 25 g of Sugar.
- You need 35 g of Butter (Salted).
- Prepare 50 g of Milk (or cream).
- You need of Tea leaves 4g (About to 2 tea bags).
These recipes for Afternoon Tea scones are perfect for your "Biscuits should be light—airy even—with well-defined flaky layers. Tender, yes, but sturdy enough to Scones are intended to be consumed with a hot beverage of your choice after all. Löydä HD-arkistokuvia ja miljoonia muita rojaltivapaita arkistovalokuvia, -kuvituskuvia ja -vektoreita Shutterstockin kokoelmasta hakusanalla Ring Scone Biscuit On Plate Hot. Tuhansia uusia ja laadukkaita kuvia joka päivä.
Black Tea Hot Biscuit (Scone) instructions
- Operation Time / 20 min Oven Temperature / 400 F Baking Time / 25 min.
- Preheat oven to 400F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper..
- Prepare a medium mixing bowl and a stick mixer with blade inserts..
- Sift the flour and baking powder into the mixing bowl. Add the sugar and tea leaves..
- Cut the butter into small squares and add to the bowl..
- Using the stick mixer, mix to a texture of coarse crumbs (if you don't have a machine, you can use your fingertips)..
- Move the mixture to a large mixing bowl. Pour the milk into the dry mixture and use a rubber spatula to mix until half mixed (Be careful not to mix too much)..
- Divide the dough into 6 portions..
- Place on prepared cookie sheet. Bake for 25 minutes or until the tops are lightly browned. Remove from oven and place on a wire rack..
Brush tops of scones with egg. Tip: Before cutting out scones, dip cutter into flour, repeating the dipping between cuts so cutter doesn't stick. Always cut out scones, or any cookie, with as little space. Scones Crumpets Tea Art Party Treats Black Coffee Quality Time High Tea Afternoon Tea Hot Chocolate. These Best Ever Chocolate Chip Scones are the perfect snack or dessert to enjoy with coffee or tea, and they're SO easy to make for beginning bakers!