A 'Latte Chai Tea. Find your local Starbucks today and order the Chai Tea Latte! Find Deals on David Rio Chai in Groceries on Amazon. This chai latte gives you complete control over your chai latte experience, from the tea and the spices, to the sweetener and type of milk.
The tea is full of flavor because of its many spices, like ginger, cardamom, cinnamon, fennel, black pepper and cloves. Star anise, coriander seeds and peppercorns are other well-liked options. For the chai tea: In a medium-sized saucepan, bring the water and spices to a boil. You can have A 'Latte Chai Tea using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of A 'Latte Chai Tea
- It’s of Chai Tea.
- You need 2 cup of Water.
- It’s 2 bunch of Assum loose leaf tea (or 2 bags of black tea of your choice).
- It’s 2 clove of Whole Cloves.
- You need 1 tsp of Hand grounded Cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Ground Ginger.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cardamom.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Ground Nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of 1/8 Ground Allspice.
- You need 2 tbsp of Pure Maple Syrup (Maple Valley).
- Prepare of Latte'.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Chai Tea.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Coconut Milk.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Pure Maple Syrup.
- You need 1 pinch of Ground Cinnamon.
Whisk the spices in the water. Rich, creamy, and slightly spicy, Chai Tea Latte is one of the most popular hot beverages at Starbucks. Now, it is possible to buy the Chai Tea Concentrate online, or large grocery stores, which makes is super easy to make this oh-so-loved drink at home. Large cup How to Make an Iced Chai Tea Latte.
A 'Latte Chai Tea step by step
- In a medium-sized saucepan, bring the water and spices to a boil. Whisk the spices in the water..
- Once the water reaches a boil, turn off the heat and allow the spices to steep in the water for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes, turn the heat back on and add the black tea bag and maple syrup..
- Return to a slight boil (the goal is a hot liquid for steeping). Once boiling, turn off the heat. Allow the tea bags to steep in the water and spices for 5 minutes..
- Remove the tea bags and strain the tea through a fine mesh sieve..
- Reserve ½ cup of chai tea for the latte. Store the rest of the chai tea in the fridge up to two weeks for freshness..
- In a medium-size saucepan, bring the milk, maple syrup, and pinch of cinnamon to a slight boil (the sides of the milk will begin to bubble), stirring often. Once the sides of the milk begin to bubble, remove the pan from heat..
- Using an immersion blender (this is the trick to a frothy homemade latte), blend the milk until it's frothy..
- Pour ½ cup of chai tea in a mug. Slowly add the warm, frothy milk to the tea..
- Sprinkle the top of the chai latte with an extra pinch of cinnamon, if desired..
- Serve warm..
There are a couple of ways to make an iced chai latte, my method uses tea concentrate and homemade cold brew that I mix with coconut milk and agave. Stir to mix and let sit overnight. Make a homemade version of a chai tea latte with boiling water, milk, sugar, honey, and a tea bag. Discover our great selection of Chai Tea on Amazon.com. It couldn't be easier to make your own chai tea latte!