Pound Cake/Tea cake By Nancy. How to make a Soft Tea Cake Without Oven at Home for Tea Time. A Plain Cake or Pound Cake Recipe for Tea Time by Kitchen With Amna. Anyway, tea cakes are as old-fashioned and southern as church funeral home fans and….and…well just think of something else that reminds you of the South.
S. teacakes can be cookies or small cakes. In Sweden they are soft round flat wheat breads made with milk and a little sugar, and used to make sandwiches, with butter. Tea and cake; cake and tea; high tea; afternoon tea. whichever way you look at it tea and cake just "go together". You can have Pound Cake/Tea cake By Nancy using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pound Cake/Tea cake By Nancy
- It’s 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 200 grams of unsalted butter.
- You need 1 cup of caster sugar.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of any flavour of juice.
- It’s 2 tbsp of condensed milk.
- It’s 1 of pistachio,almonds shredded (0ptional).
Its a marriage made in heaven. after all what could be better than a lovely cup of afternoon tea and a slice of scrumptious cake? Green Tea Pound Cake – buttery, rich, and scented with the amazing aroma of green tea. I have always loved matcha, or Japanese version of green tea in powdered form. I love the subtle nuance of matcha, the gorgeous jade color powder, smooth as talcum, and the wonderful aroma and flavor.
Pound Cake/Tea cake By Nancy step by step
- Pre heat oven to 180°c.Take baking tray place butter paper grease with butter and sprinkle flour. And keeps aside.
- First take butter in a large bowl whisk with electric mixture add sugar and make a creamy mixture..
- Mix dry ingredients together Now add 1 egg whisk well for 10 minutes then add small quantity of dry ingredients and whisk repeat this process 1 egg then dry ingredients when all eggs and dry ingredients mix well..
- Now add milk,juice,lemon juice,condensed milk, vanilla extract and nuts make a creamy thick mixture..
- Now pour in baking tray and keep it in preheated oven for 45 minutes or till tooth pick comes out clean..
- Always remember every oven has different temperature..
You'll find this cake is good with ice cream, but it's also delicate enough that you This tender pound cake is the first one I mastered. You'll want to eat the browned butter icing by It makes a moist cake that pops out of the pan perfectly. —Nancy Zimmerman, Cape May Court. This cake has a subtle green tea flavor, and is one of my Mom's favorite desserts. Not overly sweet which is just fine for us! I hope you will enjoy this Japanese treat!