Sweet Tea Syrup. Simple syrup can be used to sweeten iced tea, mint juleps or other alcohol based drinks, fruit salad, as well as a soaking liquid for in between layers of genoise cake. Add one teaspoon of tea simple syrup per serving, or sweeten to taste. Drizzle over pancakes, cakes or other sweet foods for added flavor.
Learn how to make a delicious syrup with our recipe. The perfect Southern classic sweet tea recipe using simple syrup. A cocktail syrup infused with Earl Grey tea, orange bitters and lemon peel. You can have Sweet Tea Syrup using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sweet Tea Syrup
- Prepare 6 of teabags of your choice, flavored teabags work great also for a nice change.
- You need 3 1/3 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 of hot water.
- It’s 1 of Any size canning jar (I have 2 pint size) with the lid.
- It’s 1 gallon of Pitcher.
Learn how to make it with our simple recipe. Syrup by Artist TEA Stwo Edit Recorded, Mixed & Mastered by Sunny Diamonds Co-Written by Anjulie Persaud. Current track: SYRUP (Stwo Edit) – TEASYRUP (Stwo Edit) – TEA. Sweet tea is a popular style of iced tea commonly consumed in countries such as the United States (especially common in the Southern United States), and Indonesia.
Sweet Tea Syrup step by step
- Add teabags and sugar (I like sweet tea so I use 3-1/3 cups of sugar..
- Add hot water, let teabags seep for about 30-40 minutes.Remove teabags..
- Stir, place lids on. Place in frig..
- When ready add tea syrup to gallon size pitcher, serve over ice..
- Keep in frig, I have used it up to 4 days after its made..
Sweet tea is most commonly made by adding sugar or simple syrup to black tea either while the tea is brewing or still hot. Combine sugar, water, and lemon juice in a saucepan. Reduce heat to a simmer and steep tea bags for prescribed amount of time on package. Add the syrup while the tea is hot. "It's the only way to make sure the sweetness gets totally "For Southern folks, the best sweet tea is as much about hospitality and presentation as it is about the. This Southern Sweet Tea recipe is smooth, sweet, and delicious!