Ginger Tea. Check Out Ginger In Tea On eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color Today! Find Deals on Ginger For Tea in Beverages on Amazon.
Ginger contains gingerol, which is responsible for its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects — and therefore all the wonderful ginger tea benefits. Brewing your own ginger tea at home using fresh ginger is a simple way to take advantage of the many health benefits of ginger. Ginger tea benefits include reduced nausea, improved immunity. You can have Ginger Tea using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ginger Tea
- It’s of Traditional Version.
- Prepare 1 large of young ginger.
- It’s 5 cup of water (or as needed).
- It’s 3 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need of Simple Version.
- You need 2 tbsp of ground ginger.
- Prepare 1 cup of boiling water.
- It’s 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
Ginger tea can help relieve congestion associated with the common cold. Try a cup of ginger tea for the respiratory symptoms associated with environmental allergies. Improve blood circulation Very good tea that stores and reheats well. I usually make a double batch once per week.
Ginger Tea instructions
- Slap the ginger hard with the back of a knife..
- Put the ginger and water into a pot and boil on medium..
- When the water starts to boil, add in the sugar and stir until it dissolves. Leave to boil for another couple of minutes..
- Serve it hot :).
- For the simple version, add all ingredients into a cup and stir. Filter the mix into another cup (the ground ginger does not dissolve) and vóila..
When I get nauseous from my medications, I simply reheat a cup of the prepared tea. On day six, the ginger still isn't overpowering. If you have leftover ginger root, you can freeze it to use later. This will work perfectly well for ginger tea. For tea throughout your week, make a big batch by doubling or tripling the recipe.